I can wait to get the best answers
Those answers were perfect. You saved me! Thank you!
I have a Business Statistics class I need help with. Is that something you can help me with?
I tried over and over again to post these questions and nothing seems to be going through. I need help and running out of options. I can buy a greendot reload pack or tip again if needed to compensate for your time. Here are the questions:
1) If we know that the length of time it takes college students to park their cars follows a normal distribution with a mean of 3.5 minutes and a standard deviation of 1 minute, find the probability that a randomly selected college student will take between 2 and 4.5 minutes to find a parking spot in the library parking lot. (a) 0.0919 (b) 0.2255 (c) 0.4938 (d) 0.7745
2) For some positive value of X, the probability that a standard normal variable is between 0 and 2X is 0.1255. The value of X is (a) 0.99 (b) 0.40 (c) 0.32 (d) 0.16
3) For some value of Z, the probability that a standard normal variable is below Z is 0.2090. The value of Z is (a) - 0.81 (b) - 0.31 (c) 0.31 (d) 1.96
4) Given that X is a normally distributed random variable with a mean of 50 and a standard deviation of 2, find the probability that X is between 47 and 54. (a) 1.246 (b) 0.9104 (c) 0.5846 (d) 0.1564
5) If we know that the length of time it takes college students to park their cars follows a normal distribution with a mean of 3.5 minutes and a standard deviation of 1 minute, find the point in the distribution in which 75.8% of the college students exceed when trying to find a parking spot in the library parking lot. (a) 2.8 minutes (b) 3.2 minutes (c) 3.4 minutes (d) 4.2 minutes
6) A company that sells annuities must base the annual payout on the probability distribution of the length of life of the participants in the plan. Suppose the probability distribution of the lifetimes of the participants is approximately a normal distribution with a mean of 68 years and a standard deviation of 3.5 years. What proportion of the plan recipients would receive payments beyond age 75? (a) .0034 (b) 0.2134 (c) 1.2543 (d) 0.0228
7) The probability that a standard normal random variable, Z, falls between -2.00 and -0.44 is 0.6472. (a) True (b) Flase
8) If two events are mutually exclusive, what is the probability that one or the other occurs? (a) 0. (b) 0.50. (c) 1.00. (d) Cannot be determined from the information given.
9) If two events are mutually exclusive, what is the probability that both occur at the same time? (a) 0. (b) 0.50. (c) 1.00. (d) Cannot be determined from the information given.
10) The probability that a new advertising campaign will increase sales is assessed as being 0.80. The probability that the cost of developing the new ad campaign can be kept within the original budget allocation is 0.40. Assuming that the two events are independent, the probability that the cost will NOT be kept within budget, and the campaign will NOT increase sales is: (a) 0.12 (b) 0.32 (c) 0.68 (d) 0.88
11) If two events are independent (for example, being struck by lightening and being sued for tax evasion), what is the probability that they both occur at the same time? (a) 0. (b) 0.50. (c) 1.00. (d) Cannot be determined from the information given.
12) According to a survey of American households, the probability that the residents own 2 cars is 80%, given annual income is over $25,000.
Of the households surveyed, 60% had incomes over $25,000; 70% owned 2 cars.
What is the probability that the residents of a household do NOT own 2 cars and have an income over $25,000? (a) 0.12 (b) 0.18 (c) 0.22 (d) 0.48
Im sorry Mr. Chris. Shortly after I messaged you, customer service contacted me saying that I can post the question now. Another expert has helped me with a few assignments already. This system wouldnt allow me to contact you until you had replied back
Hello Mr. Chris,
I am about to make another forum question just for you. This one is about Operations Management (8th Ed.).
Attached is the questions. I will label the Question forum: ***FOR CHRIS M.*** under the business section
I have a 4 days to get this assignment in, so please take your time. I trust in you. I need at least a 70% to pass the class so I need to make sure I get help with this assignment. Please accept the new forum Im about to release so you can get paid.
I need your help again for this class. Im not doing to good. Please see this link ( http://wikisend.com/download/616502/Principles of Finance.docx ).
Let me know when you get this so I can create a new post for you. This one for big money since its 100 questions.
I have to have it in by the 20th (this month). You want me to go ahead and make that new post for you?
ok... Im doing it now
Wait... you cannot do any of these questions or I just need to put it in math section or something?
I am a week away from the end of the semester and I have a speech class that Im not doing to well in. I have average grades on the speech and I want to make sure the question and answer part is top notch. Are you good with Public Speaking classes?
Im hoping my money comes Monday so I can create a new post. Right now, I don't have enough. I was checking to see if I would be able to work with you on this one.
Here is a sample question:
Critical listening leads to an understanding of a speech as well as an interpretation and assessment of it. This allows the listener to draw conclusions based on:
a) reflective judgement
b) unstated assumptions
C) critical opinions
d) uncritical analysis
e) rhetorical facts
This is a sample of the questions I have. There are true and false questions as well. A total of 100 questions
Its a series of 25 questions, but I will put it all on a word document and attach it for you to upload.
I create a post for you. Never mind the amount. I will send you a bonus when I get extra money as I always do. That's all I was able to muster up for now.
Here is the link http://wikisend.com/download/174860/PublicSpeaking.docx
Victor was robbed and beaten by a man wearing a rubber