getsetgo, MBA
Experience:  MBA from IIM Calcutta, Engineer, 8+ years of exp. at executive level

What does it mean when a companys free cash flow is negative

What does it mean when a company's free cash flow is negative in one or more years?

b. Do negative values of free cash flow in way alter or invalidate the notion that a company's fair market value equals the present value of its free cash flows discounted at the company’s weighted average cost of capital?

Read more: a. What does it mean when a companys free cash flow is negative - JustAnswer
Welcome to Just Answer!
I would like to answer this question. When is it due? How long the answer should be?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello, the answer shall be as detail as possible and due day will be November 5th.

I will post the answer before deadline.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.