David L.
David L., Engineer
Experience:  20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications
13852270

question for David L(cont of case 1)

Hi David,this one is the continuation of last question. need this by nov 4 before 11PM EST. also i had to put it on low priority because now the system shows more dollar amount than before. i think it must be because of category. file 1 and file 2 . password XXXXX XXXXX as before...:)

Hello. I am a Moderator for this topic. I apologize for the inconvenience, but we don't allow password XXXXX files, as this is a public site and all content needs to be visible to the Professionals and staff. Please repost the files and we'll be able to assist. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

file 1 and file 2 hi i have removed the password. can you please change the category of this post so my Expert David L can see this post. i want to work with David L only.

thanks:)

Thank you for your reply. I have moved your question to the correct category and sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for requesting me. I will start work on it.

Thanks.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
David L., Engineer
Experience: 20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications