Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey,
Experience:  Teacher at Sonoma County Schools
46206387

american civil war

Compare and contrast the generalship of Robert E. Lee and Ulysses S. Grant. In your opinion who was the more successful commander? Which Civil War general had the greatest impact on future US military strategy? Why was the North victorious in the Civil War? What were the major factors in the victory of the North over the South? 300 word min apa format, list resources and in text citations

I'll be happy to assist you with this question.

I see that it needs to be 300 word min with sources and citation. Did you have a date for the completion to you?

Judy
Smile
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

If this can be finished by Monday that would be sweet! there are actually two different essays in this

Q1

Why was the North victorious in the Civil War? What were the major factors in the victory of the North over the South?

Q2Compare and contrast the generalship of Robert E. Lee and Ulysses S. Grant. In your opinion who was the more successful commander? Which Civil War general had the greatest impact on future US military strategy?

both need to be 300 words each...

if you can help me out and have this done by munday I would be more than happy to add a big tip!

THANK YOU SO MUCH
I'll do my best. There is a big hurricane headed my way in about 24 hours and we may lose power.

Would you prefer that I open this to other experts, or take your chances with a hurricane?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I'll take my chances...I hope all will be ok for you and others around you

Thanks! I'll try to get it done tomorrow just in case.
So far, so good ... still have electricity and internet.

I'll get back to you as soon as this is finished today.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you so much. Im glad you are making it safely through the "perfect storm"

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Thank you so much for that amazing bonus. I really enjoyed this assignment. Please feel free to ask for me in the future. Again, thank you.

Judy

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here