asciandwildlifebio, Graduate Student
Experience:  M.S. Bio, B.S. in Animal Science and Wildlife Biology. Comprehensive Spanish Written and Oral Skills

In considering past research, it is sometimes easier to see

In considering past research, it is sometimes easier to see when physical harms are occurring as opposed to psychological harms. If you were conducting research on a psychologically sensitive topic, what steps might you need to follow to ensure that no psychological harm was occurring? In other words, how do you know if psychological harm is occurring during a research study? If you were to discover the occurrence of psychological harm, what would be your next steps as a researcher?
Hi Surpris,
I would be happy to answer this question for you. How long does the response need to be and when is it due?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

reasonable, at least 250 words

Okay. I can complete this for you before noon central time tomorrow :)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

great, but please make sure you provide me with at least one professional reference, and no plagiarism.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Thank you! Please feel free to request me in the future :)