Kathy, Teacher
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters

This course has covered American history from the presidency

This course has covered American history from the presidency of XXXXX XXXXX to George W. Bush. In this period, 26 men served as president. In an essay of 500-600 words, which president do you think left the boldest mark on American History? Why? Your essay should present the events that serve as a hallmark to his career and a clear explanation of not only the events but also their impact upon the course of American history.

Faragher, J. (2009). Out of Many:A History of the American People Volume II Fifth Edition (Fifth Edition ed., Vol. II). Upper Saddle River, New Jersey: Prentice Hall.

Kathy :

Hi! I am willing to assist. Do you have a particular President in mind, or may I select one for the essay? Also, let me know when do you need this by? So I can complete it on a timely manner. Thanks

any one you choose and i need it by oct 28 7:00 P.M.

Kathy :

Thanks for your response. I will complete your assignment on a timely manner.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.