Alex
Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
50749495

Visual Basic help please....Using Word, create a class for

Visual Basic 2010 help please....

Using Word, create a class for pets. This class will need a petName, animalType, and color. These will be the properties. The class will also need methods for FeedPet (type of food) and DoTricks.(name of trick) Remember to keep your class very general. You are describing all pets, not a specific pet. Next, create 3 objects in pseudocode to represent 3 specific pets. Be sure to assign values for each property. Also call the methods for each pet.

Thank you in advance for anything that you can do to help.

Alex :

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I can help you with this. When is it due?

Customer:

It is due tomorrow 10/23. Will that work?

Alex :

Sure, it will be late tonight but I will get it for you. Let me know you're still waiting for an answer. Thanks, Alex

Customer:

That would be great. Ill check back in the morning. Thank you!

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Alex, Engineer
Experience: BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you SO much. Excellent service!!

Thanks, anytime.
Alex
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I was wondering if you would be willing to help me out on another project? It is due tonight but I could probably get an extention if I need to.

Thanks so much!!!

Can you send me the details? I'll be online late this evening.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

This project will input the number of pieces and calculate the pay for multiple employees. It also must display a summary of the total number of pieces, the number of workers, the total paid and the average pay for all employees.

Piece workers are paid by the piece. Workers who produce a greater quantity of output are often paid at a higher rate.

Menu: The menu bar must have these items:

File Edit Help

Calculate Pay Clear About

Summary ___________

Exit Font...

Color...

Form: Use textboxes to obtain the person’s name and the number of pieces completed. The Calculate Pay menu item calculates and displays the dollar amount earned. The Summary menu item displays the total number of pieces, the total pay, and the average pay per person. The Clear menu item clears the name and number of pieces for the current employee and resets the focus.

The Color and Font items should change the color and font of the information displayed in the Amount Earned control.

Use a message box to display the program name and your name for the About option on the Help menu.

Write a function procedure to find the pay rate and return a value to the proper event procedure.

Pieces Completed

Price Paid per Pieces for All Pieces

1-199

.50

200-399

.55

400-599

.60

600 or more

.65

Make sure you separate the business logic into a separate class. The class should have properties for Name and Pieces, as well as shared read only properties to maintain the summary information.

Any help you can give would be great!!!!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

File Edit Help

Calculate Pay Clear About

Summary _______

Exit Font...

Color...

Pieces Completed

Price Paid per Pieces for All Pieces

1-199

.50

200-399

.55

400-599

.60

600 or more

.65

Thank you for looking into this.

Sorry about the delay, I thought I sent this to you yesterday. I'm glad I double checked.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Were you able to see the details that I sent?

Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. Please note, you will need to post this new question separately to receive an answer. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your patience.