Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Tutor
Experience:  Ph.D., M.A., B.A.
36334456

what an alternate method to communicating this phrase? what

what an alternate method to communicating this phrase? what a duke thing to do! if i were you, i would handle it this way. you think you've had a bad day? Let me tell you about mine. You're the best secretary in the world. Co ahead-- do that one more time and see what happens.

Good afternoon,

It is good to hear from you once again. Would you like a few different ways to say each phrase to give you a choice?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes that would be great

I will write out the above phrases in 3 different alternate ways that imply the same meaning and have them posted soon.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thank you so much its nice to here from too. thanks for your help sorry question #2 is dumb thing nut duck think lol

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.

Thank you, Delia, for the bonus and the excellent feedback; it is truly appreciated.

As a note, in regard to the last line Go ahead -- do that one more time and see what happens. The first alternative statement should be (1) If you do that one more time -- you will begin to try my patience (rather than patients).