M. Kennedy
M. Kennedy, Advanced Degree
Experience:  Degree in Science, BA--Soc.Studies, 15 yrs. exp--Gov't work
5930486

I need help with a history assignment. I am not a politics

Details:

Part I: Principles of the Constitution

Create a chart or a matrix outlining the following primary principles of the Constitution:

1. Self-Government

2. Separation of Powers

3. Checks and Balances

Write an analysis of 250-500 words on the effectiveness of the checks and balances in the federal government.

1. Cite specific examples.

2. Defend your rationale.

3. Utilize the required readings, academic websites, and the GCU e-Library as resources for this assignment.

While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.

Part II: The Three Branches of the Federal Government

Outline the duties and responsibilities of each of the three branches of the federal government.

1. List each branch of government and summarize the duties and responsibilities of each. You may use bullet points in the outline.

2. Describe how these three branches are supposed to interact.

3. Include a summary of how a bill becomes law.

Write an analysis of 250-500 words on the effectiveness of the process of government.

1. Do three branches act in a constructive way to promote the will of the people, or is it more like a stalemate?

2. Are the representatives of the people more concerned about the people's agenda or their own personal agendas?

3. How important a role does the electorate play in the attitudes and actions of our elected officials?

Cite specific examples and defend your rationale.

Utilize the required readings, academic web sites, and the GCU e-Library as resources for this assignment.

While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the GCU APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.

This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.

When do you need these papers?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I need it by Saturday at the latest.

I'll have it by Saturday probably afternoon.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Great! Thank you!

If I run into any questions about the assignment I'll let you know.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Are you still working on it? I received an email of apology but my account was charged.

I'm almost finished with it. I had to go out unexpectedly today so this is later than I planned.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I understand, the email just confused me. Thank you for the response.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.