Susan Athena
Susan Athena, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  10+ yrs teaching & tutoring. AP essay grader. 2 masters degrees. English, IT, business.

I have a database question that uses SQL in Microsoft Sequel

I have a database question that uses SQL in Microsoft Sequel Server, the assignment is advanced and is to write queries using the proper technique for each query (Decide whether to use Sub-query or Join)
Hi. Thanks for your question!

Can you please post the questions? Also, if you have set of table definitions, or better yet the SQL code to define the tables and joins, please post them as well.

Kind regards,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi, thank's for your reply; Here is the link for the assignment and I will upload the link for the SQL code that defines the tables and joins in a moment,

Link for the Assignment: Home5 Fall 2012-1.doc

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Okay here is the link for the code: HW5.docx

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hey Susan I'm just following up to see if you received the files for the assignment, thanks!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
Have not heard response from last person (they might be offline now or too busy)
Hi. Sorry for the delay! I've got your questions and am reviewing them now.

Do you have a specific deadline? Or is anytime tonight ok?

Kind regards
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No problem, and anytime tonight should be fine! Thanks and let me know if you have any questions, I should be around for another 1-2 hours or so

Hi! Just following up with you. There are some interesting questions in that set.

I'm about halfway done and will have it finished tonight. I'd figure on another 90 minutes or so.

Kind regards,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you very much, its a tough assignment, I've been working on it for awhile, can you be reached tomorrow for your answer/or will you be able to send the text document of code?

Yes, subqueries and joins are tricky concepts at first.

I'll post them as text right here when I'm done. Actually, I've only got 3 more to go, so I should be done sooner than I thought.

Kind regards,

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.