David L.
David L., Engineer
Experience:  20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications
13852270

Determine the time complexity for the game of Checkers. You

Determine the time complexity for the game of Checkers. You should select that game that can be played in algorithmic steps and determine the maximum time (in notation) it will take to play the game. Use the guidelines below in your report.

Include the following in your report:

A brief explanation of the computing concepts to be modeled
A brief explanation of how the game functions if you created it
A brief explanation of the original game on which you have based your assignment if the game already exists
A brief explanation of how the game was integrated with the concepts of computing if the game already exists
Three scenarios of game play, including:
The setup of the game
The desired outcome
A sample game for each scenario
Your submission will be evaluated on the following criteria:

The adaptability of the game chosen to the week's topic
The extent to which the game and the computing concepts integrate

****Cite sources and in APA Format****

Due October 12, 2012
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I thought I posted this for and if I didn't I'd like to request him

For David L. Syseng/http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-david-l/ Select

Thanks

I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Thank you for requesting me. I will start work on it.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you! Just a reminder it's due Friday Oct.12th

Ok thanks. I am working on finishing it now.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

alright

I will be posting shortly.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

David are you done I'm missing my post date also can you post it so that I can open it from work. The vigilink or medifire I can't access it at work our system blocks that website out. I need it where I can open it.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
David L., Engineer
Experience: 20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Payroll Program

The goal of this assignment is to help you create a payroll program. Write a program that prompts the user for the following information:

Name Social security number Hourly pay rate Number of hours worked

Accurately created syntax in the program to display the following:

All the input data Gross pay, defined as hourly pay rate times hours worked Federal withholding tax, defined as fifteen percent of the gross pay State withholding tax, defined as five percent of the gross pay Net pay, defined as gross pay minus taxes

You may use the following format as reference to write the program:

Command Prompt

C:\C#\Chapter.02>Payroll Enter your name: Ruth Roberts Social Security Number: XXX-XX-XXXX Hourly pay rate: 13.50 Hours worked: 36

Payroll Summary for: Ruth Roberts SSN: XXX-XX-XXXX You earned $36.00 at $13.50 per hour

Gross pay: $486.00 Federal withholding: $72.90 State withholding: $24.30 _______________________________ Net pay: $388.80

C:\C#\Chapter.02>

Save the program as Payroll.cs.

Embed the program in a Microsoft Word document with a description of your programming strategy.

Cite any sources in APA format on a separate page.

Due: Dec 6, 2012

Thank you for requesting me. So just to clarify, you need a C# program that meets the above requirements correct?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes

Sorry but I don't believe I will be able to complete this one for you within the time frame.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am sorry I bother you.

Please, it is no bother at all and I appreciate you requesting my assistance. However, I do not have the software installed to complete a task in C# within the time frame you require, otherwise I would definitely help you work on it.

Thanks again,

David.