Tom
Tom, Engineer
Experience:  Bio-engineer, expert in physics, chemistry and biology
33656705

1. (TCO 5) The tabs of grouped worksheets are displayed with

1. (TCO 5) The tabs of grouped worksheets are displayed with a ________ background. (Points : 2)
gray
yellow
blue
white

2. (TCO 5) In Excel, which of the following would you perform to group nonadjacent worksheets? (Points : 2)
Click the first tab, hold Shift, and then click the last tab.
Click the first tab, hold Ctrl, and then click last tab.
Right-click a worksheet tab, then select Select All Sheets.
Right-click a worksheet tab, then select Group.

3. (TCO 5) If the active cell is in row 1, but not in column A, when you click the Split command, the worksheet will appear in two ________ panes. (Points : 2)
horizontal
diagonal
vertical
square

4. (TCO 5) In Excel, which of the following is NOT a method for splitting a worksheet? (Points : 2)
Drag a split box.
Double-click a split box.
Right-click in the active cell and click Split.
Click Split in the Window group on the View tab.

5. (TCO 5) Which of the following external references is correct for a workbook and worksheet that have no spaces? (Points : 2)
"[New.Jersey.xlsx]Qtr4!"B6
'[New.Jersey.xlsx]Qtr4!'B6
[New.Jersey.xlsx]Qtr4!,B6
[NewJersey.xlsx]Qtr4!B6

6. (TCO 5) Which formula would return the #NAME? error? (Points : 2)
=SUM(B6.B12)
=MAX(B6:B12)
=AVG(B6:B12)
=IF(A6="Atlanta",A3,0)

7. (TCO 5) Which of the following is the proper use of a 3D formula? (Points : 2)
=SUM(Yr1:Yr5!C7)
=SUM(Yr1-Yr5!C7)
=SUM('Yr1:Yr5'!C7)
=SUM("Yr1:Yr5"!C7)

8. (TCO 6) In a what-if analysis of a car purchase, the original interest rates of 6% and 5%, 5.5% and 6.5% are the ________ values. (Points : 2)
substitution
proxy
alternative
replacement

9. (TCO 6) In a data table, the ________ number format is used to disguise the formula references in the first row as labels. (Points : 2)
Custom
Scientific
Text
Special

10. (TCO 6) After entering the substitution values and the reference to a formula, the next step to complete a two-variable data table and view the results is to: (Points : 2)
enter the cell references in the Column input cell box.
enter the cell references in the Row input cell box.
click the What-If Analysis command.
drag to select the data table boundaries.

11. (TCO 6) The value you want to achieve in Goal Seek needs to be entered in the ________ box in the Goal Seek dialog box. (Points : 2)
Set cell
By changing cell
To value
Goal

12. (TCO 6) Before creating a scenario with Scenario Manager, it is important to know which cells contain the variables you want changed and the: (Points : 2)
scenario names.
formatting of the results.
cells containing the formulas that generate the results.
final result.

13. (TCO 6) Where is Solver located if it is already loaded onto Excel? (Points : 2)
Add-Ins tab
Formulas tab
Analysis group on the Data tab
Data Tools group on the Data tab

14. (TCO 6) Which tools have the ability to change values in the original dataset? (Points : 2)
Data Tables & Solver
Data Tables & Scenario Manager
Goal Seek & Scenario Manager
Goal Seek & Solver

15. (TCO 6) The initial results of a Goal Seek are: (Points : 2)
automatically entered into the worksheet.
inserted into a new worksheet.
presented visually in a chart.
shown in the Goal Seek Status dialog box.
Category: Homework
Expert:  nest9 replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I will have this for you shortly.

Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Did you finish it? I might need it by tonight~

Expert:  nest9 replied 2 years ago.
I apologize. I opted out about 3 hours ago to give another expert a chance to answer it. Hopefully someone will pick it up soon.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

There's still no one respond yet. Can you help?

Expert:  Tom replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Tom, Engineer
Experience: Bio-engineer, expert in physics, chemistry and biology