Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Teacher, Tutor--35+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher
1470369

I need help with Penn Foster Exams: 007500, 007501, 007502,

I need help with Penn Foster Exams: 007500, 007501, 007502, 007503, 007504, 007505, 007506 and 007667. I see that you solved them before but I verified that all Q&A are ordered very differently for my own exam papers. Let me know if you will be able to help. I will send you my actual question and then you have to solve them one by one exam. you may already have all the answers - but I need them in the order that my exam papers are! This should be a complete deal for all 8 exams.
Category: Homework
Expert:  SPeducation replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Thank you for your request. This should not be a problem, I would just like to know when this is due by?

I would need the actual questions as you have posted because of the difference in order, I know you already knew that though.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have about 3 days to finish all the exams. I can start posting one exam at a time. I would like you to confirm the total amount.

BTW: Is there any way I could send you a word document for each exam and you can reply back with the same word doc? I dont see a way to attach any file.

Hello. I will be able to complete this for you. You can use mediafire.com to upload these as word documents, and i would be able to edit those documents and send them back to you through mediafire.

The total amount is $40 plus any additional gratuity you may wish to add at the end.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Very cool. I am in PST time zone (California) - how about we meet here again in 3 hours from now 8:00 PM PST? I will start uploading the files as you suggested.

The price is $40 for all 8 exams. I will add an extra $40 bonus if I can get over 93% score. The exams are online and I will take them as you send, so I can confirm instant scores.

Let me know if the time works for you.

Sounds great. As you upload them I will complete them and send you the finished link. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

See you in 3 hours.

Ok, sounds good
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am online. How do I upload the files? I got four of them to upload now. And I am preparing the other 4.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I uploaded the files. How do I share the links to you?

Create a free mediafire.com account.

After you create the account you will see a place to upload the files. When you are finished uploading, copy the link to share it. Post that link here
Just copy the link and paste it here on your reply.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

http://www.mediafire.com/?8hg65cywb6kx8i4,nvz9brzn285m8ec,pmistq7dgkh1ckm,ejho9x562emokc5,5dzbocrcir49z9y,j1e5h5wg1o1ah4q,h8wwcag30938m4w,u4n94ntlaecadag

Let me know if you have received all 8 files.

Yes I did receive them all. I will begin working on them now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Great. Send them one by one as you work on them. I will take the exam as soon as you send. We need to target for a 95% average. So please take your time and check the answers thoroughly before you send me.

Thanks

SPeducation, Teacher
Experience: Elementary and Special Education Teacher, Master's Degree
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

4 incorrect. got 80%

1 should be D

3 should be A

16 should be C

18 should be D

I am sorry, I have given these many times and no one ever corrected me, so I assumed they were all correct. I do have the second one here

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?lg3j92z4fb1ly9u
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

4 incorrect on 007501RR

1 should be A

5 should be D

6 should be B

8 should be B

I am going to ask you if you want me to continue or if you would like me to Opt out and let another homework expert see if they have a better version of the rest of the exams until I can go over the rest of mine.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Well lets continue. But I would like you to check the answers thoroughly before you send me. If I can make over 92% - that will still be good - so rest of the exams must be over 95% correct to pull the grade back at that level.

I will continue this now, but you will probably get the rest of the results in the morning.

Thank you very much, I will keep you updated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sure thing. No rush.

I want to go through all my tests. I am going to open this up to others because they may be able to get it done quicker for you.

Note to follow up expert. The first two are done.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

OK. So does it mean someone else will contact me? Or you will after you verify?

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

I've done most of these exams in the past, so I would be willing to help you.

Please let me know if you still need help with them.

Best regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

Please click here to view the answers to the third exam you listed, for comparison to your own.

Please let me know after you have downloaded the file successfully and saved it to your computer. Also, please let me know the results, after your submit the exam. If you are pleased with the work, please let me know if you would like me to continue with the next exam. Thanks!

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, direct your reply to me, "Cher", and I will be glad to continue our conversation.

IMPORTANT: If you found my answer helpful, please choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit from the site for assisting you. Thank you!

Please rate with positive feedback (smiley) when you are satisfied with my answer. Your satisfaction is my greatest priority!

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I submitted the answers. There was one wrong answer.

# XXXXX - correct answer should be D.

Other than that one all others were correct.

PLEASE CONTINUE WITH REST OF THE EXAMS.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello again, and thanks for your reply.

I'm glad there was only one mistake. I'll have to check that out.

I will continue with the rest of the exams and send them to you one at a time as they are completed.

Do you have a deadline for these? I will try to have them for you asap, but some take longer than others and I do try for 100%; however, you always need to double check against your course materials and study guides.

I'll be back in touch as soon as the next exam is finished.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

OK Thanks

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
You're most welcome!

Regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

Please click here to view the answers for comparison to your own, for the next exam. Please let me know the results. Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

3 incorrect

1 should be B

4 should be A

7 should be C

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply with the corrections.

Do you want me to continue with the next exam? If so, I would need to get it to you tomorrow. I'm Eastern time, so it's getting pretty late for me.

Regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No problem. May I please ask you to review the answers thoroughly before sending to me? I really need to get over 90% in average. So far the average has been at 85%. We have only 4 exam left now. Just asking a favor please!

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I wanted to mention that for question #7, Penn Foster is known for either not having the exact info in the study guides or texts and therefore we must rely on researching the internet for the information. I found this online re: the ninth symphony and that's why I chose it as the answer. You might want to bring this up to your instructor so you might get credit for that answer.

"In 1824, Beethoven's Ninth redefined the symphony by introducing text and voice into a previously instrumental genre, thus igniting a debate on the future of the symphony itself." (source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choral_symphony)

Yes, I review thoroughly all the answers I send to you, that's why it takes so long. Sometimes the answers are not available online, and that's why it's important for you to check for the information in your text and study guides. As I mentioned above, it is frustrating to find a correct answer on the internet, yet Penn Foster says differently--they say another answer is correct, according to them. This is a common occurrence in all the years I've been helping students with Penn Foster exams. It's a disservice to the students. However, if you prove your case, you could get credit for the answer......just a suggestion.

I will continue working on the exams for you and as I mentioned, I will send the next one tomorrow, for your review.

Is it possible to send me a copy of your study guides for these exams? You can send them as mediafire files, as you did for the exams. This might be helpful in locating the answers PF wants, however not all the answers are always in the study guides.......frustrating! Undecided

Regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Here is a link to the guide:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?ta7zbctje0ed7cf

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

Thanks for sending the guide! Hopefully, it will help.

Best regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

Please click here to view the answers to your next exam for comparison to your own. Please remember to check your text (which I do not have access to) to cross check your answers with mine.

IMPORTANT: If you found my answer helpful, please choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit from the site for assisting you. Thanks!

Please rate with positive feedback (smiley) when you are satisfied with my answer. Your satisfaction is my greatest priority.

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Four wrong answers:

12 should be C

14 should be A

15 should be D

17 should be D

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

Sorry about the ones that were missed. I explained that the Study Guide doesn't include all of the information necessary to answer the questions, so it would be advisable to check the answers against your textbook before submitting.

I've already started the next exam. Do you want me to continue?

I'm just curious--is this the second time you're taking these exams?

Thanks,
Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

Click here for the answers to the next exam for comparison with your own, before submitting.

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Two incorrect.

16 should be C.

20 should be A.

Please continue to work on next ones. No, I am taking all these for the first time.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, and thank for your reply.

I will continue working on the next ones for you.

I had asked if you were taking them as 'make-up' exams, because it's been my experience that you are not able to download the tests in advance until you're ready to actually take them online in real time.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I downloaded all in advance. As you send, I just go take them online. They are exact same questions.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

Thanks for explaining. I guess PF has changed their procedure. Usually, if you download in advance, next time you sign on, the questions are different and in different order.

Ok, I'm off to start working on your next exam.

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

BTW: I dont know if the previous tutor told you this. Although the total price was set at $40. I will double the amount if I could make it to 90%. Currently the average is 85%. So I think we still have a good chance at it :)

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

No, I wasn't in touch with the previous tutor, so thanks for telling me. Yes, if the average is now at 85%, we do still have a good chance at it! Laughing

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No the average is 85% at the moment. We need to get to 90%. Cool

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

Yes, I realized I wrote the wrong number and changed it to 85%! Smile
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Cher, Teacher
Experience: Teacher, Tutor--35+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

5 wrong answers

6 should be C

7 should be A

9 should be C

16 should be B

20 should be B

We got one more exam left. Avg at this point is 84%

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I'm really surprised! I thought this one would be 100%! I did extensive research on each one.

I didn't realize that the final exam was 40 questions! Would you be willing to rate any of the answers I sent, in a positive manner now, and then open that last one as a separate question to my attention (start the post with 'For Cher Only'? I'm sure you'll agree it's a lot of work for the amount of your offer. Experts only get credited with part of that amount for every answer rated positively.

Please let me know what you'd like to do. Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sure I can do that. Let me rate all your messages and I will open up another question for you.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, and thanks very much for your Excellent rating and your most generous bonus!

I do appreciate it!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

I see you opened the new question for me and I will be working on that now and into tomorrow and get it to you when it's completed.

Best regards,
Cher (no need to reply here; we can communicate on the new question only, now)