Kathy
Kathy, Teacher
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters
49749778

Kathy, this question contains 2 parts. The 1st part is due Thurs and t

Kathy, this question contains 2 parts. The 1st part is due Thurs and the 2nd part is due Saturday.

1. Due Thurs 5 pages plus cover and reference page. (Total 7 pages)
Agency Resources: Identify 5 community resource agencies that are available to assist families/children. The description of each agency should be one page typed. Each agency report is to include:
-Agency name, location, phone number and contact person
-A description of the type of services offered
-Clientele served (who is eligible for services)
-How or if people pay for the services and how charge is determined
2. Due Saturday. This next assignment does not quote a word minimum therefore please use your best judgement.
Parent Interview: Each student will identify a specific issue impacting children and families in today’s society. Each student will explain why the topic is of interest to them and compile a list of 5 questions (minimum) that they will ask a parent. The questions must be approved PRIOR to doing the interviews. The student shall: Identify a topic for the interview and explain why it was selected and how it pertains to early childhood. The student should also prepare a list of five questions they will ask a parent regarding the topic. After conducting the interview with the family summarize the information and reflect on how you would use the information to better your program, community, and/or families.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.

kghinaglia :

Thanks for the question. Do you have a preference for which state do I focus the essay on?Thanks

Customer:

Florida

kghinaglia :

Thanks

Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.

Your answer is attached I hope it helps you. Thanks answers

Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Kathy, Teacher
Experience: Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I will post a new question tonight that will be due tomorrow. It is a quiz. Also I have 2nd quiz due tomorrow and only have a limited time to respond. Do you have time tomorrow evening to help? If yes what time?

Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.
For the timed question I can assist tomorrow during morning hours or early afternoon. For the question that is due tomorrow, please post it late and I will respond it late this evening.
Please don't forget to rate my answer positively so I can be compensated for my work. Let me know if you have any further questions related to this assignment.
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Great! I will post the first quiz now in a new question. Please let me know a specific time EST that I can post the 2nd quiz.

Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The new quiz question has been posted. What is a good time this afternoon to post the timed quiz? It consist of 25 questions.

Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.
I hate to do this but I cannot assist today due to a personal emergency. I just log in to let you know. I know I have to complete a question for tomorrow for you. I will do my best to comply with it. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Kathy, I hope all is well and hope to hear from you soon. If it helps you can complete tomorrows question onTuesday instead of Monday. God bless!!