DXJAnswerMagic
DXJAnswerMagic, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  MALS, BA with honors in 3 majors and 2 minors, assisted K-12, Undergrad and Grad students
50366526

I DO NOT NEED A PAPER, JUST A DETAILED OUTLINE This is my

Customer Question

I DO NOT NEED A PAPER, JUST A DETAILED OUTLINE
This is my part to a learning team assignment so I just need the detailed outline part for the following below, the other team members are in charge of the introduction, conclusion, and other body paragraphs.
Analysis of current procedures in place for selected issue. APA 6th edition format please.
The selected issue is
Why is health care coverage for the working poor important for the future of health care? 

Answer the following questions: 
 o How has the evolution of health care affected the financial decision-making process in your selected issue or situation?
o How has the evolution of health care affected the financial decision-making process in general?
o How has the financial decision-making process affected your chosen issue or situation?
o What affect does the policy and regulatory environment have on the financial decision-making process and your chosen issue or situation? 
I need this done by 7pm CST please
Category: Homework
Expert:  DXJAnswerMagic replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

Does this require any specific book or sources? DXJ

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No it does not

OK, let me get started on this. Thanks so much for your reply! DXJ
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

do you know about when you could have it done? I need to turn it in by 8pm arizona time. We were able to use any sources for the assignment as long as they are credible.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to bother you, but was wondering if you are going to be able to do the assignment, I need to have it in as close to 8 pm CST as I can, if you could just let me know if you will be abel to complete or not thank you.

Hi!

I'm revising the reference section now......shouldn't be too long. DXJ

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok, thank you.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Experience: MALS, BA with honors in 3 majors and 2 minors, assisted K-12, Undergrad and Grad students
Michael,
Please let me know if you need further assistance with this. I'd be glad to help. Smile DXJ
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am reviewing it right now. Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX let you know if I need anything else.

Ok, great!
It should give you a great start on your team paper. DXJ
So glad I could help!
Thanks again!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
DXJ
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have something else that I need done and I would need it for tomorrow, but wanted to see if you would be able to do it and how much would be charged?? I can give you more details to see if you can do it, which will be below and that way we can go ahead and clarify any questions you may have to be able to complete.

Hi!

I'd be happy to take a look! DXJ

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Prepare an 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes that includes the following information:

• Describe the current health care delivery structure in your organization. Include information about ownership, leadership structure, networks (if any) and governance. (Would need to be a nursing home- long term care facility)

• Compare your health care delivery system to the system of a competitor in the market (Could just be in comparison to another nursing home, since our competition is another nursing home.)

• Profile the effects of licensing and regulatory factors on health care delivery requirements at your organization.

• What changes are occurring in the economy or concerning licensing and regulatory factors that must be considered in the future?

• What national trends are affecting competition and pricing initiatives?

• What quality indicators affect pricing at the local level?

Cite a minimum of three sources.

Format your sources consistent with APA guidelines.

Hi!

Thanks for posting this!

I have a few questions.........

Just to be clear, the organization needs to be a long-term care facility?

Did you have one mind?

Which textbook or sources are you using in class?

Did you have any of the background information for this? DXJ

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

well, I work in a long term care facility, so I figured that it would be best to do the setting that I actually work in. Most long term care facilities are the same, but the one I work for is in Mathis, Texas, Mathis Nursing Center DBA Palma Real (Our name was just recently changed to Palma Real) and a competitor would be Live Oak Nursing in George West Texas.

The sources can be any credible sources.

OK. Actually your state has several regulations:-)

This requires speaker notes, correct? DXJ

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes, it does..

OK, could you please post this as a new thread?

I am unsure what your were thinking about the value of this. If necessary, would you consider a bonus?

Powerpoints and speaker notes actually take me more time.

Thanks again!

Register Here
DXJ

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Do i just post it as a new question?

Hi!

Yes, please post it as a new question.

You can post it directly to me by posting "DXJ" in the question title line. Is that okay? DXJ

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I posted it as a new question. I just need to ensure that you can have it done by tomorrow at this time which is 6pm CST.

OK, thanks! DXJ
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Can you have it done by 6pm CST tomorrow?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was just wondering if you were going to be able to do the new assignment that I had posted as a new question because you have not responded to the new posting. Thank you

Hi!

I will respond to you there. Thanks!

Register Here
DXJ

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For some reason I am not able to reply to you in the other thread, but I am not able to open the answers..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got it to open now. Thanks
Oh, okay. So sorry you had technical difficulties earlier. DXJ