Gwyn
Gwyn, Teacher
Experience:  *Eight years of teaching experience in English and American History

Thesis question: Although the implementation of abstinence

Thesis question: Although the implementation of abstinence only education taught in schools just as effective in teachings to prevent teenage pregnancy's?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Homework Girl replied 1 year ago.
Hello! When do you need this by and is there a word count?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This is the key points that the professor would like: 12 pt, 6 pages, mla style work cited new roman time. perfer by tomorrow.

why writing issue? for me it all started in response to my 15 y/o nephew who texted me to by him condoms. He couldnt remember anything about learning sex education in class. And as a adolescent I only remember learning about sex education through a video. never about communication or teachings in the school.

Connect issue to an event or events, through headlines or news?

What at stake? why is it significant?

Details such as examples, illustrations, statistics, quotes?

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX suggestions.

Unfortunately, 6 pages is beyond my scope right now. I will opt out so someone else can help you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What I am looking for at this time is an outline of about 3 pages. Let me know if this is not what you can help with right now.

Thank you

Expert:  Gwyn replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,

I may be able to help. Is midnight too late, for a final deadline? (There is some research involved here)

Gwyn
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Midnight is ok
Expert:  Gwyn replied 1 year ago.

Hi there!

OK...a couple of questions...

1) In regard to your thesis, is it your hope to prove that comprehensive sex education is a more healthy alternative to "abstinence-only" education? (I would hope so -- all the research points that way)

2) This description: "why writing issue? for me it all started in response to my 15 y/o nephew who texted me to by him condoms. He couldnt remember anything about learning sex education in class. And as a adolescent I only remember learning about sex education through a video. never about communication or teachings in the school."

Could you provide more details about your nephew, your experience in health class and anything else that would help personalize this?

Gwyn

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

1: I am for comprehensive sex education. I believe teaching our children on the options of birth control and communication with parents is an effective way to educate about sex.

2. My nephew is raised by my brother and has not had a mother influence in his life. I recall having a conversation with him in regards XXXXX XXXXX and contraceptive options prior to him starting high school. At that time he no questions and was a little embarrassed by the conversation. So I was surprised when he texted instead of calling on the phone. I remember in 5 or 6th grade that we all gathered in the multipurpose room and watched a video about reproduction. All I can recall is guppies swimming across the screen. I cannot recall any other education provided throughout the rest of my school year. So in junior college I took a class on sex education, which I learned how to effectively communicate and know my options of birth control.

I believe communication should not stop at the gates of the school. Communication should come from the parents and values learned from the home environment to have a healthy relationship.

Let me know if you need more detailed information. I would love to send you my essay on abstinence from the previous assignment. but I am not sure how to attach it, except by pasting it in the text

Expert:  Gwyn replied 1 year ago.

You certainly may!

-- there are file sharing sites such as mediafire or box.com where you may sign up for free, (of course, there are ads on the sides, but they're incidental), upload a file and then simply post the link in this thread.

I use box.com for instance, to upload my answers.

Looking forward to see what you have put together!

Gwyn
Expert:  Gwyn replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Gwyn, Teacher
Experience: *Eight years of teaching experience in English and American History
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Gwyn,

Thank you so much for the expert advice. Everything was perfect.

Expert:  Gwyn replied 1 year ago.
Thanks great to hear. Please don't forget to rate my answer so that I may receive credit for my time and effort.

Have a great day,

Gwyn