Homework Girl
Homework Girl, Graduate Student
Experience:  10+ years of tutoring, BS in Biology and English, Current Chicago Examiner and Writer

Capturing User Requirements

Capturing User Requirements is a research exercise that is undertaken early in a project life cycle to establish and qualify the scope of the project. The aim of the research is to understand the product from a user's perspective, and to establish users' common needs and expectations. The main advantages of a user requirements capture is the saving of time and money by validating the scope of a project against its users' needs and expectations before any work begins. This in turn mitigates the risk of the project launching and failing to meet its objectives (increased online conversion, registrations, visits, etc.). The research will also uncover critical information to improve the end result by answering questions such as; is the current target audience realistic? Discuss why this is a critical step and what common practices impact its success. Include environmental, political and technology issues

Category: Homework
Expert:  Homework Girl replied 1 year ago.
Hello! When do you need this by and is there a word count?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

tomorrow

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

tomorrow like 2 or 3 parag.

i have another question if you want

Ok, I'l have this for you by tomorrow. Where is the other question? I only saw this one open. Thanks!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Pfleeger and Hatton (1997) examined the quality of a system that had been specified using formal methods. They found that the system was unusually well-structured and easy to test. They speculated that the high quality was due to the thoroughness of the specification, not necessarily its formality. How could you design a study to determine whether it is formality or thoroughness that leads to high quality?

For your responses it is expected that you provide:
* Thoughtful, complete and detailed responses with examples along with a justification on why you said what you said.
* Provide unbiased research-based responses. You may use online library resource called EBSCO host and or other authentic resources to do your research. Personal opinions are ok as long as the evidence is authentic and from unbiased research-based. Note: Wikipedia is not necessarily and/or always an authentic research resource.

apa format (abstract) 2-3 pages

Can you open a new post for the second question? It would allow me to work on the questions one at a time or forward to another expert. Thanks!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok

Thanks! I am working on this one now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

the assignment is for today

Hello, I'm still working on it. Please let me know if you no longer need this. Thanks!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Homework Girl, Graduate Student
Experience: 10+ years of tutoring, BS in Biology and English, Current Chicago Examiner and Writer