Homework Girl
Homework Girl, Graduate Student
Experience:  10+ years of tutoring, BS in Biology and English, Current Chicago Examiner and Writer
27647536

Social Studies Thematic Curriculum Design and Assessment 1)

Social Studies Thematic Curriculum Design and Assessment

1) Using a graphic organizer of your choice, create a basic outline of a social studies theme that could be taught over the course of a month or longer.

2) Choose a topic that would include two or three units that flow in an orderly sequence. Display the unit titles in the graphic organizer with lesson titles and topics. Full lesson plans are not required.

3) Create a rationale statement as well as a student-friendly title for the entire theme.

4) Include sections on your graphic organizer for culminating activity ideas, field trips, guest speakers, and other resources, including literature.

5) Design at least two authentic assessments that address your topic: one formative and one summative.

6) While APA format is not required for this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the GCU APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
Hello there. Please let me know if there are any additional requirements, as well as the due date for this assignment.

Thanks so much, and welcome to Just Answer.

Gwyn
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The due date is Sept 30th. 8pm est.

That's very short notice, so I will opt out and send this to another expert for you.

Gwyn
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok

Hello! I can help you with this. Do you have an example of what format your teacher wants this in? A graphic "organizer" seems a little vague. What grade level or topic in social science does your instructor want you to focus on? Is it K-8 or 9-12?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
5th grade any graphic organizer of your choice
Thanks. Will have this for you tomorrow afternoon.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thx
Np. I am working on it now. Thanks!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Homework Girl, Graduate Student
Experience: 10+ years of tutoring, BS in Biology and English, Current Chicago Examiner and Writer