Homework Girl
Homework Girl, Graduate Student
Experience:  10+ years of tutoring, BS in Biology and English, Current Chicago Examiner and Writer

For this project, we will give a detailed analysis to both

For this project, we will give a detailed analysis to both a piece of architecture and a work of art. However, we will examine art in your community and life. The objective of the assignment is to apply the concepts from the chapter to art and architecture in daily life. Choose a piece of art and architecture that are from the 20th Century or Beyond! Part I: Take a field trip around your neighborhood, city, or region. Find one example of architecture that catches your attention. Explain what you see in detail. Discuss the elements of form and function. Which concepts from the chapter reading are applied in this work? Researching the style may help you to add credibility to your analysis. Cite the chapter, and make it clear how you see the architectural terms in use. Part II: Next, find a piece of art. Consider civic art, sculpture, an image you have in your home, graffiti, street performance, or an art experience that you find engaging. Start by describing the work of art. Use terminology from the text. You may consider the following questions: What is the medium? When was the work made? Is the work abstract or representational? You may find the flashcards in this week's My Humanities Kit to be helpful. Also, discuss the purpose of this work of art, and what it means to you? Which terms from the chapter reading are applied in this work? Cite the chapter, and make it clear how you see the art concepts in this practice. The essay should contain both Part I and II. It should be at least 750 words and must employ terms from the text and unit materials. The project may be completed in Microsoft Word or in Powerpoint. Even in Powerpoint notes and slides, the word count must be met. You are welcome to attach or include photos of the works of art and architecture that you have chosen. Cite any sources in APA style.

I live in Hartford,Connecticut, I need this done by tuesday the latest 12:00 NOON EST

Hello! What art or architecture have you chosen in your city? It would be more helpful if you picked something relatively well known or had an artist name.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i had a thought of talking about van gogh if this is how you spell it

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

the architecture that i liked was the trinity college main building in which looks like a castle of sorts

I think your instructor is looking for a piece of work in your city. Is there a specific van Gogh piece that is available in Hartford or is that the picture what you want me to use? Do you know who is the artist for that statue? Alexander Calder?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

the artist that made that sculture is alexander calders how did you know who made that?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi do you need more information I can send you the copy of this week chapter of the book
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Do you need anything? Please help me out!
I guessed Calder because that looks like his style. Is that the statue you need to use and is that in Hartfood? Can you also send me some of the "terms" in your chapter or tell me what the "humanities toolkit" is?

Do you have other pictures of locations in your city?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes I'll supply after church
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

heres the link to one thing but i still need to send you a pdf but cant upload it to you because i dont see the paperclip icon

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Do you know what that church is called? Or at least what intersection its located at so I can look it up?

Are you sure you're allowed to use Starry Night for part II? From the instructions seems as though your professor wants something from the 20th century or local...Starry Night is from 1889.

How about something from:
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

its called saint peters on main street in hartford

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok from the link you gave me i chose a painting that an artist bob thompson has created

Got it. Thanks. I'll have this for you by tomorrow.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

is that all you need?

For now. I will let you know if I'm missing anything. Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no thank you!

Hello, just checking in and letting you know I'll have this for you by tonight. Thanks!
Hello, I just realized that we're missing the terms from your book or humanities toolkit...Can you send that? Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

do you know another way to send you a pdf because i cant see the paperclip icon

Hello, can you upload a pdf to and send me the link? Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

here are the links two both of the things that might seem useful.,uk4k9qkzjyv7rlm

I only got the same chapter twice (Chapter 5). The chapter mainly discussed art history, instead of providing the "terms" for your assignment. Do you have a list from your toolkit?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

that was from my tool kit but i also provided chapter 2 of the book that we used this week

I actually got 2 links with the same file...When I open the one named "Unit 2", I get Chapter 5...
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I still get the same file. is the same file from before (chapter 5).

I keep getting the exact same file: 56 pages long with a blue Chapter 5 written on the first page.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

dont worry its ok

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

nevermind thank you for your help