14.This is a character-effect.
1. Find and replace 2. Numbered list 3. Color 4. Bullets
15.Integrated packages are sometimes referred to as
1. personal software. 2. software suites. 3. application suites. 4. online software.
16.The purpose of this software program is to manipulate numeric data.
1. Database manager 2. Function 3. Formula 4. Spreadsheet
17.When one of the items on a menu bar is selected, a(n) _____ appears.
1. additional list of menu options or a dialog box 2. window 3. toolbar 4. graphical user interface
18.Spreadsheet programs create
1. workbook files. 2. text documents. 3. financial presentations. 4. tools to enter, retrieve and edit data.
19.You can use this type of software to filter out pops or scratches in an old recording:
1. Multimedia authoring program 2. Web authoring program 3. Audio editing program 4. Desktop publishing program
20.All of the following are uses of interactive multimedia in the field of education, except:
1. online testing. 2. distance learning. 3. Web page design. 4. in-class presentations and demonstrations.
21.A popular multimedia authoring program is
1. Microsoft Excel. 2. Adobe Photoshop. 3. Corel. 4. Toolbook.
22.Through intuition and reasoning, people are best at solving these types of problems.
1. Numeric 2. Logical 3. Unstructured 4. Structured
23.Suppose you could see the world through the eyes of an ant. This simulation would be an example of
1. virtual reality. 2. fuzzy logic. 3. knowledge-system. 4. expert system.
24.Raster images are also known as
1. bitmap images. 2. vector images. 3. clip art images. 4.multimedia images.
25.Raster images are also known as
1. bitmap images. 2. vector images. 3. clip art images. 4. multimedia images.