Hello renter 2012 and welcome.
Can you read me properly and are able to chat here in this chat window?
can u help me out?
im on a time frame of 60 min i also have 12 more questions?
yes i can help you out but i am sure i can help on 12 more for current value of the question
Further how much time has elapsed out of those 60 minutes? its very important to know
I want to reply on very quick basis. Kindly reply. By the way I have started solving the questions
yeah thats ok . were at 60 now
So in total there are 13+12= 25 questions and 60 minute window from now? Am i right?
Kindly post the other 12 questions, so that i can have a look at them too and let you know about the question pricing issue.
14.This is a character-effect.
1. Find and replace 2. Numbered list 3. Color 4. Bullets
15.Integrated packages are sometimes referred to as
1. personal software. 2. software suites. 3. application suites. 4. online software.
16.The purpose of this software program is to manipulate numeric data.
1. Database manager 2. Function 3. Formula 4. Spreadsheet
17.When one of the items on a menu bar is selected, a(n) _____ appears.
1. additional list of menu options or a dialog box 2. window 3. toolbar 4. graphical user interface
18.Spreadsheet programs create
1. workbook files. 2. text documents. 3. financial presentations. 4. tools to enter, retrieve and edit data.
19.You can use this type of software to filter out pops or scratches in an old recording:
1. Multimedia authoring program 2. Web authoring program 3. Audio editing program 4. Desktop publishing program
20.All of the following are uses of interactive multimedia in the field of education, except:
1. online testing. 2. distance learning. 3. Web page design. 4. in-class presentations and demonstrations.
21.A popular multimedia authoring program is
1. Microsoft Excel. 2. Adobe Photoshop. 3. Corel. 4. Toolbook.
22.Through intuition and reasoning, people are best at solving these types of problems.
1. Numeric 2. Logical 3. Unstructured 4. Structured
23.Suppose you could see the world through the eyes of an ant. This simulation would be an example of
1. virtual reality. 2. fuzzy logic. 3. knowledge-system. 4. expert system.
24.Raster images are also known as
1. bitmap images. 2. vector images. 3. clip art images. 4.multimedia images.
25.Raster images are also known as
1. bitmap images. 2. vector images. 3. clip art images. 4. multimedia images.
Alright. I am working on them and will post answers to first 13 questions first. Thereafter i will work on left over 12. I see the present question value is $20 (As you are a new customer, i would like to inform that experts are paid 50% of what you deposited). So you can add a bonus of $15-20 at the end. I hope that is fine. let me know (Update: 4 questions solved)
yeah ill willl do that i think it was 40$. not a problem.
Yes you deposited 40$ but as i informed you, experts are paid 50% of what you deposit. As you are a new customer, i strongly advise you to read more about how the site works..link-- > http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/topics/142
ok will do thanks
hello hows it coming along?
were at 35 min
yeah 24 25 the same
That is pretty weird Any way i am done with 2nd set of 12 questions.I have pasted all the answers now in the same file, i posted the download link of , above.Kindly go to that link again or refresh the page and download all the answers.Thanks for rating the answer and instant bonus.If you need any more help in future, just let me know.You can always, directly request me, by adding "For Dr.Amit" before your questionRegards
HelloHave you read my previous post?
Kindly download all the answers from same download link
Download Link --> www.box.com/s/hxa57pngejff0cx9npzx
Always keep refreshing your page or check your email account registered with justanswer for reply notifications.
Kindly acknowledge all is fine.
all good thank you!
dr. Amit i have some principles of managment questions are you available ?
hello are you available