Chris12, Teacher
Experience:  Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor

Sociology a) Why do you think Durkheim argued this and how

a) Why do you think Durkheim argued this and how can you explain his view that even deviance has a role in society? How come? Talk about the functionalist approach to deviance (Durkheim) and then explain how a Conflict Theorist would normally respond to such views. How would HE view deviance in comparison to a structural functionalist? b) Can you think of other exemplifications of Merton's theory of structural strain, besides the one in your textbook? If we replaced China's valued cultural goal of "one child per couple" with America's culturally valued goal of "material success", who would be a "conformist"? What would he do in response to that goal? What about an "innovator"?...A "ritualist"?...A "rebel"?...

In a seperate doc please

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

please keep trying

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok thanks

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

why isnt anyone responding to this

Excuse me, do you require assistance? If so please answer the following questions:

1. APA?

2. Due date and time?

3. Number of pages or words?

4. Number of references needed?

5. Is there additional information needed to complete the asssignment?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Its not a paper, just 250 words, due by the end of the day

My apologies. I did not recieve your message in time to work on it.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i still got time if you want to do it

Okay, exactly when would you need it?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

as soon as possible

Okay, I'll have it completed by tomorrow evening.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Chris12, Teacher
Experience: Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor