Chris12
Chris12, Teacher
Experience:  Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor

In order to replace human senses, computers needed input devices

In order to replace human senses, computers needed input devices for perception and data entry. In order to be able to store data and process it like a human brain, computers needed processors and memory. In order to replace the human nervous system and be able to perform, computers needed software. In order to replace human hands, feet, etc., computers needed output devices. In order to be able to permanently store data and information, computers needed storage devices. In order to communicate with other computers, computers needed to be able to network and form an electronic community and electronic society. What is still missing in each area? What do you consider a huge achievement in each area? Insert a table that compares human and computer advantages in each area. Can a computer completely replace a human? (please give detailed support,. thank you.) citations and a reference page in APA documentation style.

Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris12 replied 1 year ago.

Chris12 :

Can I be of assistance? What day and time is the assignment due? How many references are required? How many pages or words? Is there additional information to complete the assignment?

Customer: It's due Friday at 11:59pm so I would need it by 11. There is no page limit just that its ansewed fully and in great depth. So I would say 3 pages or around there with 4-6 sources just a guess. But that is everything it needs with the excel table.
Chris12 :

Thanks for the information, I'm on it.

Customer: This project requires you to create a research paper that explores these initial challenges of computer invention. In order to receive credit, you must include a list of all references used to write the paper. Appropriately create parenthetical citations and a reference page in APA documentation style. Keep in mind that you may use the built-in features available in Word to assist you with referencing.GradingComponent PercentageContent 70%Style and formatting 20%Appropriate / credible references 10%
Customer: What is still missing in each area?What do you consider a huge achievement in each area?Insert a table that compares human and computer advantages in each area.Can a computer completely replace a human?Include your opinion about the project and interesting information that you discovered
Customer: Initially, computer invention focused on complementing and replacing human functions. Computers required many components to imitate these functions.In order to replace human senses, computers needed input devices for perception and data entry.In order to be able to store data and process it like a human brain, computers needed processors and memory.In order to replace the human nervous system and be able to perform, computers needed software.In order to replace human hands, feet, etc., computers needed output devices.In order to be able to permanently store data and information, computers needed storage devices.In order to communicate with other computers, computers needed to be able to network and form an electronic community and electronic society.
Chris12 :

OKay.

Chris12 :

Here's the assignment: https://www.box.com/s/vovq8avgh5uqwx2x0hnk. If you need help again let me know? Have a good weekend.

Customer:

okay thanks. Looks great

Chris12, Teacher
Experience: Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor