judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's degree
Experience:  20 years teach mathematics and 20 years of tutoring
46206387

I have an assigment due October 7th. Its for a Food Web Diagram

Customer Question

I have an assigment due October 7th. It's for a Food Web Diagram assigment relating to ecosystem and examining its organisms. I will be giving a tip to this assigment. Please let me know as soon as posible. Thanks.
Category: Homework
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 2 years ago.
How very interesting. Can you send more details, as I would love to help with this assignment.

Judy
Smile
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Create a diagram in which you illustrate the energy flow among organisms of a food chain in a particular ecosystem.

Select an ecosystem, such as a temperate forest, desert biome, or the Everglades.

Determine the interdependency of life in your ecosystem by examining its organisms.

Include the following:

• List the organisms that can be found in your ecosystem. What is the benefit of this biodiversity?

• Label major organisms that live in your selected ecosystem: P for producers, C for consumers, and D for decomposers.

Write a summary of your food chain that:

• Describes the major categories of organisms: producers, consumers, and decomposers.

• Describes the interactions between organisms in your ecosystem.

• Evaluates potential hazards caused by humans that might affect your ecosystem’s stability, such as environmental pollution. What effect does this hazard have on the biodiversity in your ecosystem?

• Lists the abiotic factors present in your ecosystem.

• Describes the food chains associated with your ecosystem. Address the following items:

• Name of the plant or animal

• What it eats

• What eats it

How it has adapted to the ecosystem

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Final Project Overview

• Interview a person you feel comfortable asking about their personality and attitudes.

• Submit your Profile Report. For this project you will choose a person that is close to your own age and interview that person to learn more about them. In addition to the interview, compare and contrast the responses from your interview with your own responses to the same questions. Discuss the following:

• The learning and memory process.For instance, does the interviewee remember information more accurately if he/she observes the behavior being performed, or does he/she prefer to read how the behavior is performed? Does the interviewee prefer studying in a library, or at home where there are background noises and some distractions?

• Has the person you are interviewing taken the Myers Briggs test? Report the results. Does your interviewee feel these results are accurate? Why or why not? Which experiences does this person feel contributed most in the development of his/her personality?

• Does this person feel that he/she is self-monitoring in regards XXXXX XXXXX attitudes? How or how not? What does the interviewee feel was the strongest influence on his/her attitudes? What role does your interviewee feel a person’s race, gender, or ethnicity play when forming that person’s personality and attitudes?

• Does this person feel he/she is better at tasks when intrinsically motivated or extrinsically motivated?

• Your final project should fulfill the following requirements:

• Be 1,400-1,750 words in length

• Formatted according to APA guidelines

• Submitted as a Microsoft® Word attachment

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

SORRY! I SENT THE WRONG ONE. THIS IS THE CORRECT ONE.

Include the following:

• Name of the plant or animal

• What it eats

• What eats it

How it has adapted to the ecosystem

OK, thanks. Whew .. you had me concerned with that other assignment. Do you have a particular ecosystem you want to use?

Are there other requirements? Typically I write in APA format and always include proper citing within the paper and references used the end.

I see it is needed by October 7. I will make an effort to complete it before then so that we can adjust anything you want to adjust or change.

Judy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You can use anything you think applies to the assigment. Please, this needs to be original work only and citations are great. Because I have to submited to plegiarized checker before I submited to school. No other requirements.

Thank youSmile

No problem. My work is always original unless otherwise stated. What book are you using?
How about Antarctica?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am using different chapters of Campbell Essential Biology with Physiology Third edition by Eric J. Simon

Just use whatever you believe fits best to the assigment and the requirements. I appreciate your assistance.

Thanks a lot!

You are most welcome. I don't know why, but I find Antarctica fascinating. I actually never even knew it was an ecosystem until a few years ago. I was just looking for any guidelines for form to follow from the book.

I'm good to go with this topic.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Awesome! Thank you!

Smile
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Mrs. Bailey,

How is eveything coming out with the assigment? Laughing I can't wait to read it.

I appreciate your enthusiasm. Research is going well, now it has to be put into a readable web design. I tend to put in too much and it looks messy, but I know how to fix that.

Thanks for checking in!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you. I appreciate your assistance.Smile

My pleasure.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Mrs. Bailey,

Would you be able to submit the assigment today? Is due Sunday.

I'm working on it now ... could take another hour could take more. I have a wedding to attend in about 3 hours, so I will do my best.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
judybailey61, Bachelor's degree
Experience: 20 years teach mathematics and 20 years of tutoring
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Mrs. Bailey,

Im sorry it took me a while to get back. Did you get paid already, Im new to all this. Please advice.

Thank you so much for your great work! I hope to use your services in the future.

Thank you so much. When you click on the smiley face funds are released and I am paid. Thank you for the nice bonus as well. This was a fun assignment, and I would be please to work with you again in the future. Simply put FOR JUDYBAILEY61 at the beginning of a question, and it should be sent directly to me.

Again, thanks for the opportunity to work with you.

Judy

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here