Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Tutor
Experience:  Ph.D., M.A., B.A.

Peer-Reviewed vs. Non–Peer-Reviewed As you progress through

Peer-Reviewed vs. Non–Peer-Reviewed

As you progress through your Master's in Public Health, you will find the Walden Library an essential resource that will facilitate your success. As a Walden University student, you will be asked to locate and retrieve peer-reviewed articles—m aterials that have met the highest academic criteria—and to cite them in papers that you write.

To prepare for this assignment:
•Review the Walden Library Guides: Searching and Retrieving Materials in the Research Databases.
•Conduct a keyword search in the Academic Search Premier database.
•Use the search terms "health communication."
•Download a full-text peer-reviewed article related to health communication.
•Then, locate and download an abstract of a non-peer-reviewed article that is also related to health communication.

You may also search the Web for such an article (non–peer-reviewed). After locating both articles, consider the difference between peer-reviewed and non–peer-reviewed articles and how you distinguish one from the other.

The assignment:
•Write a paragraph to a scholar-practitioner explaining the importance of peer-reviewed scholarly journals to the study and application of public health.
•Include a paragraph on how using peer-reviewed scholarly research can facilitate professional health communications.
•Include a closing paragraph on the value of non–� peer-reviewed articles and how you might use them as well.

Could you tell me when you need this assignment to be completed?

Also, could you tell me if the assignment requires any references or just simply the paragraphs identified above?

Speak to you soon,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It's due tomorrow. I'm assuming references but it didn't say. I can't figure it out . Thank you!!!!

Thank you for your message. I will be sure to have the report completed and posted before the end of the day tomorrow.

Yours truly,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you!!! Its due at 6.

I will be sure to have it posted before 3:00 P.M. Pacific Standard Time.

Good morningCustomer

I am just dropping a line to let you know that I have completed the first draft of your report and should have the final draft posted within the next two hours.

Speak to you soon,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you!!!!!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.