Kathy
Kathy, Teacher
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters
49749778

Kathy, I need your help with a quiz. The first part is 30 questions

Kathy, I need your help with a quiz. The first part is 30 questions due today and the second part is another 30 question quiz due Wed. I will add the other 30 questions tomorrow. Please complete part 1 as soon as possible today.....after the final paper of coarse : )

1. Respect for others is a necessary component for creating partnerships.
1) True
2) False
2. Parent handbooks are generally an expensive, poorly used item that could be dropped from the budget as unimportant.
1) True
2) False
3. Teachers should never hesitate to demonstrate their professional expertise.
1) True
2) False
4. When administrators support family involvement with funding, staff training, and philosophy, partnerships are more successful.
1) True
2) False
5. When teachers exhibit compassion, they put themselves in the position of another.
1) True
2) False
6. The standards for professional teacher education programs should have no influence on teacher–family relations.
1) True
2) False
7. Professional teachers find a way to include parents’ _______________along with their own.
8. One important item to include in parent handbooks to convey a wish for partnership is ___________________.
9. When teachers show compassion to others, they ____________________________.
10. Teachers must remember that an important part of communication is ________________________.
11. ___________________indicate that learning skills for working with families is essential

12. Identify three personal characteristics of teachers who create effective partnerships
1.
2.
3.

13. Identify three external factors that support development of partnerships.
1.
2.
3.

14. Identify three additions to a parent handbook that would help families see how they could be involved in their children’s schools.
1.
2.
3.

15. List three ways teachers demonstrate respect for others.
1.
2.
3.

16. Young children who show distress when starting new school situations indicate insecure attachment.
1) True
2) False
17. It is always better for parents to say quick good-byes and leave.
1) True
2) False

18. Easing-in schedules are often difficult for families and teachers to arrange, but very beneficial.
1) True
2) False
19. Parents who exhibit concern about their child’s adjustment are probably overprotective. options:
1) True
2) False
20. One of the administrator’s key roles is to help families decide if the school or program matches their philosophy and needs
1) True
2) False
21. School-aged children never show signs of anxiety in a new situation.
1) True
2) False
22. Beginning communication during the child’s adjustment to a new setting may help establish the basis for________________________.
23. One of the practices that may help make adjustment easier for new children is__________________.
24. One of the things parents should be encouraged to think about in choosing a school or program is__________________________.
25. One way parents may show their own concerns is_______________________________.
26. Transitions within schools may be eased by___________________________________.
27. School-aged children may show their anxiety in a new situation with______________________________.
28. Identify three behaviors you might expect to see in a child showing separation anxiety.
1.
2.
3.

29. Identify three things parents could do to help their child’s adjustment.
1.
2.
3.
30. Identify two things teachers could do to support parents and children in the beginning of school.
1.
2.
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Kathy, please complete the "file in Blank" questions first. Thank you!

I completed the questions. Attached. Thanks

answers

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

What about number 11?

I added an answer but I am not sure. Thanks answer

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I was not sure about 11 either. Cool

I will post the other quiz here tomorrow. Thank you for your quick response!!!!

No problem. Some questions were strangely written.
Please rate my last four answers if your were satisfied with it so I can be credited for my work. Otherwise let me know if there is a way I can better my answers to your satisfaction and be credit for my services. Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Kathy, I apologize I did not reply befor now. I had a family emergency and have been away for several days. I hope you can help with the quiz it is due my midnight today. Also I am sending an email to straighten out the bonus issue today.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Sorry about your emergency I hope everything is fine now. Sure I can assist I will post the answers this evening. Besides the old issue there are two additional long questions that are missing rating, please provide the rating to the below questions, otherwise I will not be compensated for my work. Thanks

http://www.justanswer.com/short-essay/7529q-kathy-due-thurs-9-20-12-word-count-none-use-judgement-1.html

http://www.justanswer.com/short-essay/75t04-kathy-need-help-question-first-question.html
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I will be happy to catch up all the missing rating. Again I apologize but I have not turned on a computer for several days. I will also post several new questions this evening that are due throughout this week. Thank you for your help!

Thanks I will look up for the questions this evening. Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

How is the quiz coming along?

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Kathy, Teacher
Experience: Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Kathy, do you have time this evening or by 5am to help with a 25 question quiz? It is muliple choice and T/F. the course is intro to ESE.

Send the questions and I will have them ready by 5:00 am. Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am not able to copy them so I will not be posting the quiz. I appreciate your quick response. I will post another 2 question tomorrow or Thur and will request you.

Any time. Thanks