Linda I have a few spreadsheets that needs to be filled out with info from an scenario. I have two attachments i would need to send you. Can you help? The cost is definitely not a problem if not outrageous.
How do I upload the file?
Linda can you tell me how to upload a file please. This is my first time. Thanks
Linda I need this info by Friday. And I'm willing to pay any reasonable offer.. How much would you require?
I also have a 10 question timed quiz due today that I'm willing to pay 40 pounds NOW! it is a hour quiz with multiple choice. I would need it back within 30 minutes so I could input answers. Is that possible? Thanks
Hmm lets say 90 pounds and the quiz is on the way for 40 pounds... Deal???
I love it when you talk dirty business to me..lol Quiz on the way now
1. Bondholders share voting rights with stockholders.
2. The Additional Paid-in Capital account normally arises in the accounting records when
A. the number of shares issued exceeds par value.
B. the stated value of capital stock is greater than the par value.
C. the market value of the stock rises above par value.
D. capital stock is issued at an amount greater than par value.
3. The convertibility feature of a bond can be exercised by the issuing corporation.
4. How should dividends in arrears be shown on a corporation’s balance sheet?
A. As an increase in liabilities
B. In a note or in the body of the financial statements
C. As a decrease in assets
D. As an increase in stockholders’ equity
5. When bonds are issued at a premium, the total interest cost of the bonds over the life of the bonds is equal to the amount of
A. interest payments made over the life of the bonds minus the amount of issuance premium.
B. issuance premium.
C. interest payments made over the life of the bonds plus the amount of issuance premium.
D. interest payments made over the life of the bonds.
6. The entry to record the purchase of treasury stock will cause total stockholders’ equity to decrease by the amount of the cost of the treasury shares.
7. Bond issue costs
A. must be expensed when incurred.
B. must be amortized over the life of the bonds.
C. are recorded in an asset account and not amortized.
D. appear on the balance sheet as a liability.
8.. The par value of stock refers to its value on the open market.
9, On the balance sheet, treasury stock owned by the company is classified properly as
A. contra-stockholders’ equity.
B. current assets.
D. a note to the financial statements.
10. Which of the following is an example of off-balance-sheet financing?
Waiting but smiling....
Your are the real deal and I think we will be doing a lot of business..lol I sent a tip for 15 pounds so that should cover your 40 pounds plus a 5 pound tip..Looks and a brain.. What else could I ask for. Thanks and I look forward to receiving the final assessment on Friday for 90pounds. Hey feel free to send early if you like. Thanks again
Thank you Tim.
Linda, how is that other work going? Just checking in on you..lol hv a great day
Thanks so much Linda, I'm sorry I could not respond yesterday because I was on a little vacation in London, England. But you know I had your back!! lol Let's do it again sometimes. I hope it was as good for you as it was for me. TTYL