Alex
Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
50749495

DQ1-Jason to me-He pointed out that the right to counsel is

DQ1-Jason to me-He pointed out that the right to counsel is guaranteed by the 6th amendment. However, it wasn't until The Supreme Court decided that such a right should be afforded to anyone who is charged with the crime and where the punishment could be incarceration. Previously, the right to counsel only existed in capital cases.

Do you know what court case changed this And extended the right to counsel in all criminal trials where incarceration is a possibility?

DQ1-Jason to Fenisa-You explained that the right to counsel is located in the 6th amendment. However, the understanding of what the authors of the Constitution meant has changed from time to time. It is the judicial system that interprets the Constitution. Specifically, the United States bring court has told us what the right to counsel means and when it begins.

What is the case that are textbook points to that is the seminal court case on when the right to counsel begins?

DQ1- Jason to Shakeila-Case law tells us that the right to counsel must begin when the
arraignment process takes place. what is it about the arraignment
that you believe triggers the 6th amendment right to counsel?

DQ1-Jason to Steve- What do you think it is about the arraignment
that triggers the right to counsel?

Alex :

Need this one tonight?

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Can u help me tonight?,
Yes, just responded to your thread.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Can u help me tonight?
Sure, be on in a few.