Chris12, Teacher
Experience:  Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor

I'm in a Phsyc class here is my assignment.Your group will start by describing each stage of Erikson’s theory. Include in your description an analysis of a character that best represents each stage of life. The character can be from television show, a movie, or a literary character from a book. Explain how each character represents the stage, and how the character resolves conflict The majority is completed. I need 2 more stages research and an essay typed up by 11pm est tonight about Abe Lincoln. I have stages 7 & 8. I need either 5&6 etc...

Chris12 :

Give me more details about the Abe Lincolin essay. How many pages are needed or words? How many refs are requiried? APA? Is there anything else required for the assignment? I can complete stages 5 & 6.

Chris12 :

Here are the assignments: the Lincoln essay is first followed by the Erikson 5&6. Have a nice weekend.,

give me about 3 minutes to accept as I'm doing this from my smart phone please

Thank you for your excellent rating and bonus. If you need my help again simply place my name on the question and I'll take care of it for you. Have a great weekend.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hey I have a post open Title great bonus!!! can't miss it! And I'm serious about it. It is read wording a paper. Would you look at it. And let me know what it would take for you to do this for me?