Kathy
Kathy, Teacher
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters
49749778

1. Ignatius Loyola was a A.solider who founded the Jesuits B.wandering

1. Ignatius Loyola was a
A.solider who founded the Jesuits
B.wandering ascetic who founded the Franciscans
C.disillusioned monk who founded the Dominican Order
D.priest who became a leader of the Inquisition in Spain

2.Which of the following was not an innovation that came about due to militarization in thee 1800s?
A.Margarine
B.canned food and milk
C.Factory production of bread
D.larger farms

3.In China, the rise of the idea of a new Buddha who would inaugurate a golden age and give power to his followers led to
A. the rise of the Yuan dynasty
B.the rise of the Ming dynasty
C.a resurgence in the power of Confucian elites
D.a revolution in religious relief

4.Which of the following is an example of new economic divisions in the European peasantry that began ti occur during the fifteenth century
A.Peasants living east of the Elbe River became freer
B.Peasant living west of the Elbe River became freer
C.Peasant throughout Europe became poorer
D.Peasants living in the Balkans became freer

5.The economics security of the Inca Empire was based on
A. intensive maize farming
B.environmental diversity
C.a horizontal compilation of Terra firma
D.extensive trade with the Aztec Empire

6.The great Muslims historian Ibn Khaldun saw history as a struggle between
A.merchants and farmers
B.nomads and settled peoples
C.different religious groups
D.rich and poor

7.What allowed the Khmer kingdom to become great?
A.Technologist advance
B.Ability to conquer other lands
C.Abundant mineral resources
D.Ability to produce excess rice and export it

8.In the Mongol Empire, the plaque
A. had no side effect, because it mainly skipped over Mongol lands
B.slowed the rise of the Ottoman state
C.provide new opportunities for the territorial expansions
D.ended further expansion

9.What strategy did Buddhist and Christian missionaries employ to spread their faith that Muslims didn't?
A.Conversion of kings and other elite figures
B.use of artifacts
C.forceful conversion of others
D.conversion of merchants

10.What religion,which had potentially universal appeal, was created by Gautama Siddhartha in India?
A.Buddhism
B.Hinduism
C.Zoroastrianism
D.Jainism
Category: Homework
Expert:  SPeducation replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I can work on this for you, when do you need this by and how many more questions are there? You can reply below with the questions you need to add.
Hello, I am going to opt out of this one and let another expert assist you.

Good luck on your assignment. Thank you.
Expert:  Kathy replied 2 years ago.
Hi! Do you still the answers to these questions? Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

pleaseInnocent. These are the remaining questions that could not fit in my first set of questions,

the box of my first questions couldn't fit these to it. Until I have these I can't check any questions. Ive been answering a lot of questions and didn't get them right because you don't have only one book with 800 pages but also have a study guide and a CD ROM.

Expert:  Kathy replied 2 years ago.
I will post these answers promptly. Thanks
Expert:  Kathy replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Kathy, Teacher
Experience: Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters