Alex
Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
50749495

DQ1-Jason to Stephen-You gave an example of search and seizure

DQ1-Jason to Stephen-You gave an example of search and seizure regarding an officer who finds drugs. In your example, you said that the police officer notices the baggies on the floor. If the drugs are clearly visible on the floor, does this constitute a search according to the law? Explain why or why not.

DQ1-Jason to Charlotte-You said that an example of search and seizure is if the police officer searches sees a bag of marijuana on the floorboard of the car. However, if the bag is clearly visible on the floor, does this constitute a search? Explain why or why not.

DQ1- Rose to Jason-You said that an example of the searches during a traffic stop a police officer discovers drugs in the vehicle. If the drugs were in plain view on the seat in the car, would this constitute a search? Take a look at our textbook and tell me whether or not this is considered a search.

DQ1-Jason-Jerssica-You gave an example of a search where police obtained a search warrant for a specific home and look for drugs. This is in fact the search. A person's home is his castle. Therefore, it is the most protected area and requires a search warrant unless there are exceptions. What type of exceptions to the law allow for searches of homes?

Alex : Due date?
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I do not know how to down load this file on mediafire. I set up the free account but I do not know how to get it . Please help I have to post my homework tonight.

Sure. Give me 10 minutes.
Here you are. Wikisend was down late last night. Mediafire is more confusing but no account required.

http://wikisend.com/download/294130/20120914.doc

Thanks
Alex