Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

RA - 217

Customer Question

Course, International Management. Book, Global Business Today. 7th Ed. Charles W. L. Hill.

The Exam covers Chapters 1–6 material

The Exam contains 50 multiple choice questions which you will have 125 minutes to complete
Category: Homework
Expert:  Ellen replied 4 years ago.
Hi Chris,

I hope you are well and enjoying the martial arts

Does the format require that each answer be answered before proceeding to the next question? Or can all 50 questions be posted initially?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Its good to see you again! ;) Thank you for remembering that about me! Did I tell you about the US Open Martial Arts and how I did? I also put a video of my fights on youtube. The results will be posted on the web site in 2013 too. All 50 questions can be posted initially! I will need to wait to send them to you. I may have access to the exam either today or tomorrow. I will keep you posted and should I send them to you on here or on mediafire?

Expert:  Ellen replied 4 years ago.

I did watch the utube video that you posted – awesome :-) Chris I am afraid that I can not answer 50 questions without a substantial bonus. Please let me know what you would be comfortable with paying. If you are not able to agree to a bonus I will open this question to the other experts – no problem.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for watching the video! Im always happy to have some fans out there in the world. :) I will leave you with a $10 bonus if you get at least 40 of them correct. If you get all or close to 50 of them correct I will leave you with a $20 bonus. ;)

Expert:  Ellen replied 4 years ago.
A challenge and an incentive:-) Please post the questions
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thats what keep us motivated! ;) Would you like to do this now?

Expert:  Ellen replied 4 years ago.

Unfortunately I have to go off-line in about 10 min. How about in 2 hours?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

That may be better for me too! :)

Expert:  Ellen replied 4 years ago.
ready :-)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hey there! I just got back home. It was a busy day for me. I will be on now for a while. :)

Expert:  Ellen replied 4 years ago.
are you available now?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Im here! You feel ready?

Expert:  Ellen replied 4 years ago.
yes
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I will send them to you in a few min! :) And yes I know my smiley does not have a nose.

Expert:  Ellen replied 4 years ago.
lol
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

;) Here you go!

Attachment: 2012-09-12_234623_50_questions.docx

Expert:  Ellen replied 4 years ago.
Chris,

My sincere apologies but this material is not familiar to me. I think that you should have another expert assist you. I will see if someone else is on line that can help
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Please do! I only have 1 hour and 50 min left.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

But I do appreciate you trying to help me out!

Expert:  Ellen replied 4 years ago.
I cannot. If you have the textbook you will likely do a much better job. I have sent a message to another expert that I hope will assist
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No one has gotten back to me yet!

Expert:  ResearchPro replied 4 years ago.
I just looked at the upload on this. I would not be able to help you in a 2-hour window, I would have to do more research on the questions than you have time. If you can get an extension, perhaps. Wish I just had all that knowledge in my head, but it is better to be honest with you than tell you I can do it and perhaps not get the answers right. Kelvin
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Could you please give them your best guess? I will still accept with a big smile no matter what.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have 15 min left!

Finishing up now
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you Kelvin for taking the time to help me. It really means a lot to me! :) I will upload some material for you on mediafire and I will send you the link here.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I will leave a bonus for you trying to help me with the questions as well! :)

• Read Closing Case Chapter 7, "Spain’s Telefonica"

• Complete Questions #1, #2, #3, and #4

• Read Closing Case Chapter 8, "The European Energy Market"

• Complete Questions, #1, #2, #3, and 4

APA format. No min word requirement.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mcqq8ampmxj8q8i,bvmccv3cnkttl3p,9s5mkg452c83ca4,136267b748cxr60