Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey,
Experience:  Teacher at Sonoma County Schools
46206387

I need a summary

I need a summary of these two articles a Article 13: An Educator's Journey toward Multiple Intelligences Article 23: Interview with Dr. Craig Anderson: Video Game Violence

They only need to be a couple of paragraphs on each article.

I'll have your answer in an hour. Judy Smile

Here is your answer.

Click here to retrieve your file.

Reminder... you need to rate/submit my answer or I do not receive any credit for my help today.

Your deposit does not automatically transfer to me.

Let me know immediately if you are unable to retrieve your file.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost Done! RATING REQUIRED. Rate the advice you've received today (at least 3 or higher) so that I receive credit for helping you/answering your question. Need more help? Reply below with more questions!

PLEASE NOTE: Responses here are for information/education only. They are to provide guidance and samples for your use. The information contained here is a resource – the same as a Website or your text and should be combined with your own thoughts. Consider any information provided as a model response.

I am sorry that you accepted this answer and then asked for a refund.

I was not aware that you were not pleased with the work.

If there was anything you wanted or did not want, perhaps I can help you with other information.

Please advise if you would like further assistance with this question.

Judy

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I did not ask for a refund and i gave this an excellent rating. so i do not know how you did not get paid for this. Someone wires are crossed i accepted answer and give excellent rating. Please let me know what is happening.

I have sent this to our customer service. Hopefully they will reply quickly so that I can complete the second question.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.