Mijcar, Teacher
Experience:  Taught 40 years College & HS * MS in Math * Published Writer

Explain your concept of normative sexuality (normative being

Customer Question

Explain your concept of normative sexuality (normative being the way sexuality should be realized). Are there acceptable alternative forms of sexual expression? What are they? Are there unacceptable forms? What are they? Is there such a thing as sexual perversion? What would you mean by that?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mijcar replied 4 years ago.

Mijcar :

This is an extremely personal question. Experts can't put your answers into our words. Do you understand the questions you are being asked? I can help you figure out what is being asked and how to phrase your answers.

When do you need to answer this by?

Customer :

are you kidding me?

Mijcar :

No, I was not kidding you. But neither did I provide an answer to be accepted or rejected. The question says "your concept" of normative sexuality, and is like a survey. To write a first person essay such as the one your request involves knowledge of that person's beliefs and feelings.

This is what I was trying to explain.

However, I have provided the following in my best attempt to meet your needs. It is based on all recent research in sexual norms and behaviors. I hope you find it satisfactory.

Attachment: 2012-09-10_143739_normative_sexuality.docx

Full Size Image

Please let me know if there is any modifications you need or any questions you have. If you are unable to read the file for any reason, let me know and I will save it in a different format or paste the content here.

Best wishes,

Expert:  Mijcar replied 4 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Expert:  Mijcar replied 4 years ago.
I noticed you have responded to my Answer to your query.
I would take it as a courtesy if you would have the kindness to let me know what is wrong with the answer or how you feel it might be improved.
And it will also help me keep the work and time I put into a product for a customer from going to waste in the future. All help is appreciated.