Let's suppose that you are a Social Worker in the Healthcare field. Lets also say that at your job, you and a biostatistician have been asked to prepare an important report on a program that has been in the field for a few years and that has collected a considerable amount of data. How would you propose to work with this person on the issues below. If you expect to be this biostatistician, then how would you work with your colleague on these questions. Please indicate which of these two persons you might be and then discuss the following questions:
1. Identifying the questions the report needs to answer
2. Identifying the data that may be available to answer these questions
3. Deciding on the tables and graphs that will be used to communicate the answers
4. Deciding on statistical analyses that would be important
5. Interpreting the results of these analyses
I might be able to help but need a little more information. COuld you please tell me if there is a specific textbook or source requirement?
Also, it there a word count for these answers? Thanks! DXJ
Please see the answer guides...no specific book needed. I didnt mean to click accept answer..sorry
I don't know how you were even able to accept an information request!
Thanks so much for the sources. I can help!
Attachments are only available to registered users.
I can get this to you tonight. Is that okay? DXJ
Working through it now.......... DXJ