HelpfulHomework
HelpfulHomework, Teacher
Experience:  Involved in education in the sciences but hoping to help in any way possible
20314402

200 word response to BIRT sample database, $60 to the expert

Visit the Birt sample database website at http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/db/. The BIRT sample database provides a set of tables and data that form the basis for sample reports. The schema is for a retailer of scale car models. The database contains typical business data such as customers, orders, order line items, products among others. The sample illustrates many of the features of the BIRT report designer. Write a 200-word description of what the software offers. Identify the components of the BIRT sample database. Format your entire paper consistent with APA guidelines.

BIRT is a very useful Eclipse-based open source reporting system format is used for web applications. It is particularly useful for web applications that are based on Java and Java EE. BIRT has two main components: a report designer based on Eclipse, and a runtime component that can an be added to the application. It allows for integration and export to external applications. BIRT reports allow for several components including: lists, charts, cross tabs, letters and documents, and compound reports. BIRT reports consist of four main parts: data, data transforms, business logic and presentation.
Data can be processed in multidimensional databases through unions and arrays so that data can be manipulated in many ways. Business logic allows for creating scripted Java code.
Data Transforms allow for user friendly interface to manipulate and transform data.
Presentation allows for multimedia presentation for visible display.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Helpful Homework,

In my question, I requested 200 word count and it is short by 58 words. The information you delivered is useful but for $60 and only 200 words, I would be much happier to have the 200 word count. Is there anyway you will be able to do this within the next couple of hours please?

Thank you

Sure I'll get back to you in a few minutes. Thank you.
DM
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.