Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

need help in getting my Microsoft Project assignment to current

Customer Question

need help in getting my Microsoft Project assignment to current course needed standards. I have done most of the work, but apparently have missed some of the requirements, to include breaking down the transition of the HRIS systems per the instructor. I have the MS Project file that needs a bit of tweaking as it is generic in its content among other issues.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!