Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business

b) Psychological Underpinnings: A Task at Hand (Benchmark Assignment) i)

b) Psychological Underpinnings: A Task at Hand (Benchmark Assignment)

i) Review the psychological and cognitive theories presented throughout the course. Conduct a task analysis for two of the following tasks. Choose one of the following from the Physical Tasks list and one from the Academic Tasks list. In order to correctly task-analyze the procedures below, the student should perform the task and document each individual step using specific details.

(1) Physical Tasks

(a) Tying a shoe.

(b) Jumping rope.

(2) Academic Tasks

(a) Solving a two-digit addition math problem.

(b) Decoding the word dog.

ii) Using the task analysis breakdown from the above categories, create lesson plans that clearly outline the step-by-step procedures for each task selected. The lesson plans should each contain the following components at a minimum:

(1) Objective (the academic objective needs to be directly connected to state academic standards, but the physical objective does not).

(2) Materials needed to teach the lesson.

(3) Clear step-by-step directions/procedures.

(4) An assessment of learning that is clearly described.

iii) Using the lesson plan created, teach the above two tasks to a younger family member or child of a friend and compare which was easier for the child to learn. Create a table that compares the two lessons.

iv) Write a 1250-1500-word essay explaining the following:

(1) The psychological/cognitive theorists relating to the task analysis (support all of your claims and observations with solid references and details).

(2) The task analysis process, its pros/cons, and how you used it for each step of this activity,

(3) Your observations of the effectiveness of your lesson plan as it relates to the success (or failure) of the lesson with the learner(s).

(4) Three self-suggestions for improving the process.

v) Use standard essay format in APA style, including an introduction, conclusion, and title page. An abstract is not required. Cite in-text and in the References section.

vi) Include copies of your two lesson plans. The lesson plans do not count towards the total minimum word count for the paper and should be placed in the appendix of your paper.

vii) Submit the assignment to the instructor in ANGEL by the end of Module 6.

viii) Additionally, submit the assignment in TaskStream. Directions for submitting to TaskStream can be found on the College of Education's page in the Student Success Center.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

don't cancel I'm waiting for an expert

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue to search for a Professional for you.

I am familiar with this assignment and can begin working on this for you. I should have it completed soon.

Thank you,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks!! Is due tomorrow at midnight Arizona time
Hi Cclaudio,

I will have this finished by then!
Hi Cclaudio,

I am finishing up on the paper and ran into one question that I have...when it says use state standards, do you have a specific state that you need these standards for? I have always used Arizona in the past but I just wanted to make sure.

Thank you,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes Arizona standards

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Brittany, Professional
Experience: AA/Accounting BS/Business