Kathy
Kathy, Teacher
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters
49749778

RA - 100

Customer Question

What major changes in political structures, social and economic life, occurred during each of the following? explain each

The Sui dynasty
The Tang dynasty
The Song
asisingment 2
Describe the conquests of Alexander the Great and analyze the legacy of his empire ,
just write like an essay
Category: Homework
Expert:  Kathy replied 4 years ago.

Kathy :

Hi! For the fee that you are offering I can provide you with a model paper for each essay that you can paraphrase to create your own papers. Please let me know if you are interested and I will post both essays promptly. Thanks

Customer :

why dont u paraphrase it for me it could have been sobmited by someone befor ,i had that experience before from justanswer i be glad if u paraphrase for me i have very short time am doing othere work

Kathy :

If you are willing to pay a bonus for your request I can complete both papers as originals and you can add your ideas at the end. Please let me know if this is suitable for you. Thanks

Customer :

what bonus

Kathy :

I can complete both essays for an additional bonus of $20.00. I can have both ready for Saturday morning. Thanks

Customer :

NO THANKS I WIATED FOR IT AND I STARTED DOING THE WORK AN LONGER INTRESTED BY

Kathy :

No problem

Customer :

qestion is counciled

Customer :

i just councilled the qestions thanks for intrest

Kathy :

No problem. I also sent a note for the question to be closed. Thanks