Kathy
Kathy, Teacher
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters
49749778

What major changes in political structures, social and

Customer Question

What major changes in political structures, social and economic life, occurred during each of the following? explain each
The Sui dynasty
The Tang dynasty
The Song
asisingment 2
Describe the conquests of Alexander the Great and analyze the legacy of his empire ,
just write like an essay
Category: Homework
Expert:  Kathy replied 4 years ago.
Kathy :

Hi! For the fee that you are offering I can provide you with a model paper for each essay that you can paraphrase to create your own papers. Please let me know if you are interested and I will post both essays promptly. Thanks

Customer :

why dont u paraphrase it for me it could have been sobmited by someone befor ,i had that experience before from justanswer i be glad if u paraphrase for me i have very short time am doing othere work

Kathy :

If you are willing to pay a bonus for your request I can complete both papers as originals and you can add your ideas at the end. Please let me know if this is suitable for you. Thanks

Customer :

what bonus

Kathy :

I can complete both essays for an additional bonus of $20.00. I can have both ready for Saturday morning. Thanks

Customer :

NO THANKS I WIATED FOR IT AND I STARTED DOING THE WORK AN LONGER INTRESTED BY

Kathy :

No problem

Customer :

qestion is counciled

Customer :

i just councilled the qestions thanks for intrest

Kathy :

No problem. I also sent a note for the question to be closed. Thanks