R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech
20870358

Find me 3 articles based on leadership. When you locate an

Customer Question

Find me 3 articles based on leadership. When you locate an article that contains all of the required elements necessary in an empirical study, place the name of the article, the author, and the persistent link of the study into a Word document.

Make sure the articles have all these:

An abstract of the contents is provided.
The purpose of the study is stated.
The scope of the study is stated.
A rationale for the study is provided.
The hypothesis or research question is stated.
Key concepts and terms are noted.
A review of the literature is provided.
A description of the population sample is provided.
The data collection procedure is presented.
Other procedures to be used are described.
A narrative statement of the findings is given.
A description of the data collected is given.
Findings are supported by graphs and charts.
The analysis of the data is explained.
A summary of the study is provided.
Conclusions related to the hypothesis are stated.
Questions for future research are presented.
References used in the study are presented.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I will wait a little longer
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.

Could you please let me know what are you looking for? I think the articles I posted are all related to leadership with contents you're looking for.

Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need the article to have everythin that is listed in my above text.
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
I think I made sure of that. Let me know which one is missing what.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay I will go over them again and get back to you.
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Ok.
All set, kindly leave a rating.

Thanks