Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

ra - es

Customer Question

(i) Justify the importance of school-based curriculum, (ii)make a situational analysis of a class (characteristics of the class & identification of 1 learning difficulty), identifying a major learning difficulties related to curriculum , (iV) design and implement a series of lesson plans (4) and activities included that will address the identifies learning difficulty in (b), Reflect on how the activities will promote life long learning ( critical reeflection on the activities with respect to the 4 pillars ( learn to do, learn to live together, learn to know, learn to be) of lifelong learning, (v) make a critical analysis of the contribution of key players (management, sponsors, parents, students and the community) for the sound development of a school

Category: Homework
Expert:  Lisa L. Kawecki replied 2 years ago.

Good morning,

I would be happy to provide you with the information that you require. In addition to being an expert on the site, I am also a full time professor.

In order to better help you, please let me know if there are any guidelines for your assignment, such as length of essay, (i.e.word count), requirements for leddon plan, and when this is due.

Thank you kindly,

Lisa

,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

(a) school based curriculum in primary education: what is curriculum? How is it practice? How & why is it important? factors influencing it, teacher's and school's role in it, how to develop it?

(b) make a situational analysis of a class and identify a learning difficulty related to curriculum. It should be a content area (the whole class is facing for example hyperactivity, not attentive, reading, etc)

(c) (i)design and implement 4 lesson plans with activities addressing the identifying major diffculty: .:detailed lesson plans facing the difficulty,explain the activities ,why put this activity, The lesson plans should have : aims, objectives, materials used, teaching strategies to make the children coorperate,evaluation ( if the activities have worked,what could be done to improve it) ,self evaluation, difficulties faced, what could be done to improve it, conclusion

The lesson plans should be of the core subjects (one from each): maths,english,science, geography/ french, .

The lesson plans will be in appendix so no need to count the words in lesson plans together with activities

(ii) reflect on how the activities will promote life long learning.:activities which will address the 4 pillars: learn to do, learn to be, learn to live together, learn to know.Explain the activity, why put the strategies , write an objective for the activities

(d) critical analysis of the contribution of key players (management, sponsors,parents,pupils, the community) for the sound development of the curriculum in primary school.

Due date is next Friday but I would have been happy if you could get me the reply before that as its my first time on this site and I do not know how the responses will be. And I have to do the activities in a class. I have 4 other assignment but I prefer to wait and see the answers for this one first. As you are a professor , I think you are one who can get me good assignment.Please get me the references also to put in appendix.Thanks

Good evening,

Thank you for getting back to me. As I understand, this posting has many assignments. You are asking for four lesson plans, one each in a core subject. In addition, you need an essay?
Is this correct? If so, does your essay have a specific length, or are you simply asking for the lesson plans.
Please let me know, so that I can determine whether or not I will be able to assist you.
Thank you kindly,
Lisa
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi its not an essay type. One lesson plan should be devised under the headings : Date, subject, topic, sub topic, the aims of the teacher. The objectives, Pre-requites if any, Teaching Aids, Procedure (each step should be said in how minutes it will end), activities, Evaluation, SElf Evaluation.

Each lesson plan should be break under these headings.Then you start another lesson plan under the same headings again. It will go on like this. Its one assignment broken into several parts. So the answers also will be broken into each part. Thanks. Hope its will help you.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX things up.

I will have four seperate lesson plans written and posted for you this weekend.

Thank you

Lisa

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello

I don't only need the four lessons for this assignment, there are other parts for the assignment also, please don't miss them.

Thanks

I asked if you needed the answers to the other questions written in essay form or if you
only need lesson plans.

In addition to the lesson plans, if you do not need the other informatin written in essay form, how do you need it presented?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi

The other parts I need them according to their question number that is , not all in an essay type. Just number each answer so that I'll know it. Now for each number (or part) , you can put them in paragraph like:

(a) answer

(b) answer

(c) (i) Lesson plan 1

Lesson plan 2

Lesson plan 3

Lesson plan 4

separate each lesson plan. They will be bind in appendix.

(ii) answer

(d) ans.

N.B: I forgot to write it that the lesson plans will be for pupils of age 9-10 years old. Do chapters like: water/ plants/animals habitat/ in science, addition/subtraction/division/multiplication (Maths), English , if you know french it's ok or if you do not know french then take geography . Thanks

Ok
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
no answer yet.
I have had a family emergency that has required me to be at the hospital. I am very sorry for any inconvenience.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic. It seems the Professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the Professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello

THis site says that the questions set here are replied by experts but this is the second I get a negative response where the experts cannot reply to my assighments. Thsi is very disappointing.

I have already waited for am week but ok I'll accept to wait a few days more. THanks. Hope this time my assignment will be done. I had expected it to be like that but in vain.

Ok I'll wait for a few more days.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hope that this time the expert will be able to reply to my assignment and its worth waiting.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I"ll wait for two more days if no one answered then I'll close it to look for another site where assignments are done. Thanks.