getsetgo, MBA
Experience:  MBA from IIM Calcutta, Engineer, 8+ years of exp. at executive level

FOR GETSETGO: HLTH410-1204A-02 Ethical and Legal Aspects of

FOR GETSETGO: HLTH410-1204A-02 Ethical and Legal Aspects of Healthcare
Assignment Name: Unit 3 Discussion Board
Deliverable Length: 3–4 paragraphs

The Discussion Board (DB) is part of the core of online learning. Classroom discussion in an online environment requires the active participation of students and the instructor to create robust interaction and dialogue. Every student is expected to create an original response to the open-ended DB question as well as engage in dialogue by responding to posts created by others throughout the week. At the end of each unit, DB participation will be assessed based on both level of engagement and the quality of the contribution to the discussion.

At a minimum, each student will be expected to post an original and thoughtful response to the DB question and contribute to the weekly dialogue by responding to at least two other posts from students. The first contribution must be posted before midnight (Central Time) on Wednesday of each week. Two additional responses are required after Wednesday of each week. Students are highly encouraged to engage on the Discussion Board early and often, as that is the primary way the university tracks class attendance and participation.

The purpose of the Discussion Board is to allow students to learn through sharing ideas and experiences as they relate to course content and the DB question. Because it is not possible to engage in two-way dialogue after a conversation has ended, no posts to the DB will be accepted after the end of each week.

Negligence in health care is another important legal issue that health care professionals frequently encounter. Although all health care workers are responsible for their actions an employer is also liable for injury to a patient.

You are to discuss this legal issue and briefly explain what negligence is. Using the Internet find three articles to discuss that exemplify each of the following:

Negligence that would be an act of commission (3 articles)
Negligence that would be an act of omission and might occur in an assisted living facility (3 articles)

Provide the link to each article.

In your own words, please post a response to the Discussion Board and comment on other postings. You will be graded on the quality of your postings.

For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials. Please refer to the following multimedia course material(s):

Unit 3: Ethical Principles and Dilemmas
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Thanks for requesting me. I will post the answer today.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
getsetgo, MBA
Experience: MBA from IIM Calcutta, Engineer, 8+ years of exp. at executive level