Mijcar
Mijcar, Teacher
Experience:  Taught 40 years College & HS * MS in Math * Published Writer
66358889

Statutes that are vague, overbroad, or require extensive interpretations

Statutes that are vague, overbroad, or require extensive interpretations often address nuisance conduct that society finds offensive. Discuss the two types of challenges that can be made to these types of law (e.g., void on its face or void in the manner in which they are enforced).
Answer
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mijcar replied 4 years ago.

Mijcar :

Hi,Customer I'm back from vacation and would be glad to help with this. How soon do you need this? And are there any requirements as to number of words?

Customer:

250 words and within the next 30 mins.

Mijcar :

Okay - I'm working on it. See you soon.

Mijcar :

Here we are. This will far exceed your word count so that you can pick and choose content as you wish without losing the wordage required.

Attachment: 2012-09-04_165423_vagueness_in_law.docx

Full Size Image

Mijcar :

Please let me know right aways if you need this in a different format, or you need something different or explained in the content. I also gave you a source in case that would help in your essay.

Mijcar :

Hi,Customer I made one change while waiting. I think it improves it. I will post it now.

Mijcar :

I tend to be a perfectionist. :-)

Mijcar :

My post to this chat seems to have disappeared. Just in case you didn't get it, here is the essay again:

Attachment: 2012-09-04_172817_vagueness_in_law_2.docx

Full Size Image

Please let me know if there is anything you need help with on this. I will respond as soon as possible.

Mijcar :

I hope my answer wasn't too long for you. Please let me know if you need me to edit it down to a smaller size.