Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

You have been commissioned to create a manual covering the

Customer Question

You have been commissioned to create a manual covering the installation planning issues relating to the following network servers:

A domain controller
A DNS server
A Terminal Access Gateway
A Web server
A database server
A file and print server
In covering the installation planning issues, you should provide hardware advice in terms of a) system capabilities (internal and input/output); b) which systems should be replicated to ensure high availability [assume 99.999% uptime]; and c) which systems can be co-located on one or more virtualized servers.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes please continue. My assignment is due by midnight Monday Central time. If you can get some answers for me I would greatly appreciate.

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.