Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

NA - 201

Customer Question

Assessment item 2
Assignment 2
Value: 15%
Due date: 21-Aug-2012
Return date: 11-Sep-2012
Submission method options
Hand delivery (option applies to Internal only)
Alternative submission method
Task
Question 1 (20 marks):
1.a Describe Phase Shift Keying, Quadrature Phase Shift Keying, and Quadrature Amplitude
Modulation technique? (10 marks)
1.b Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of Phase Shift Keying over Amplitude Shift Keying. (10
marks)

Question 2 (20 marks):
2.a When and why would you use a Fiber optic cable instead of a Twisted pair wire. (10 marks)
2.b Explain how 4B/5B digital encoding scheme works. Describe its advantages and disadvantages.
(10 marks)
Question 3 (20 marks):
3.a Explain the Code Division Multiplexing technique with examples. (10 marks)
3.b Discuss its advantages and disadvantages compared to other multiplexing techniques. (10 marks)
Question 4 (20 marks):
4.a. Discuss the Lossless and Lossy compression techniques. (10 marks)
4.b. When would you like to use the Lossless and Lossy compression techniques? Give examples. (10
marks)
Rationale
To demonstrate your understanding of:
TCP/IP reference model
Data and signal conversion techniques
Encoding techniques
Basics of data communication (Asynchronous, synchronous and isochronous connection)
Multiplexing/Demultiplexing
Various transmission media
Basics of data communication (Lossless and Lossy compression)
Marking criteria
Marks will be awarded for:
Correctness of the answer.
Demonstration of depth of knowledge.
Number of valid points or features discussed.
Clarity of Explanation.
Correct in text and end of document referencing according to APA referencing format
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i need this by this Thursday !
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Whoever is moderating this question Please close it and i want get all my account balance refund to my account i.e $84.