Gwyn, Teacher
Experience:  *Eight years of teaching experience in English and American History

In a 500-750 word essay, discuss the requirements of a specific

In a 500-750 word essay, discuss the requirements of a specific grade-level or content specific standards as developed in the NETS for Students.

1. Describe technologies that are widely available to teachers in K-12 education to facilitate teaching, learning, and communications.

2. Which requirements for the grade of your choice do you feel are right on target and will be easy to implement?

3. Evaluate how technology can be used in the typical K-12 classroom to enhance teaching and learning.

4. Which requirements for the grade of your choice do you feel will be the most difficult to support from those recommended?

5. Although limited at the present in your overall grade-level knowledge, are there any specific skills you feel are missing from your selected grade level? Do not forget to check that it was not already introduced within an earlier grade level.
Hi there. Do you have any resources for this assignment? Is it due Saturday? Do you need this in APA format?

Thanks so much, and welcome to Just Answer.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I do not Gwyn; I do want to teach either 5th grade or High school history, so whichever level you would like to use would be fine with me.

Paper Format (1" Margins 12 point-font Double Spaced Times New Roman, Arial, or Courier)

Through the lens of the NETS-S, discuss the requirements of a specific grade level or content area.

Thank you for the quick reply. When is this assignment due?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It's due Sunday night (9/4/2012)

I would feel comfortable having it finished by Saturday morning where I could add my graphic organizer due with it, and have it all ready to go by sunday.

I understand completely. I will work on this tomorrow for you.

Have a good night,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
thank you so much!!!!!
You are very welcome. I am going to try and have this completed for you later tonight.
Hi there. It looks like the power might go out here thanks to Isaac. If it does, I will have this ready for you tomorrow evening at the latest.

No worries,

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.