DXJAnswerMagic
DXJAnswerMagic, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  MALS, MSOM, BA with honors in 3 majors and 2 minors, assisted K-12, Undergrad and Grad students
50366526

a.Make a list of some food additives

a.Make a list of some food additives found in your home. Review the literature and show their ingredients and adverse effects. Cite at least two reference sources in your response b.What symptoms exist between the effects of exposure to mercury and arsenic? How could you distinguish the difference? c.Discuss how you perceive "risk." What toxicological risks do we experience in our daily lives, sometimes without recognition? What are some behaviors that can result in increased risk and how can we take steps to avoid them?

At 200-300 words and add reference

I need answer on the 5 september 

Hi!

I'd like to assist but need a little more information.

Could you please tell me if the total word count is 200-300 words or whether that word count applies to each question?

Also, is there a particular textbook or source requirement? Must the sources be peer-reviewed? Thanks so much!Smile DXJ

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes 200-300 words per question and the book that I am using is " Introduction to Toxicology by john timbrell" You can get the information from a different source or books, remember to include your reference or source for each answer.

Ok, thanks!

I'll see if I can access the book.

Are there any particular additives you want me to include?

I can help! Smile DXJ

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Any additive
OK. Thanks!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I need your help if you can, I have 2 essays papers for 4 pages each. One of the expert failed me in the last minute, I am going to extend my class for 2 more weeks. Can I send it to you?

Hi!

I'm not sure I can help but I would be happy to take a look.

Are they listed now?

Could you please tell me more? Thanks! DXJ

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Please let me know if you need moore time, I will manage to extend my class base on your time.

1. The use of DDT has been banned in the United States because of environmental damage and human health concerns. However, in malaria-plagued countries such as Africa, the World Health Organization approves the use of DDT for indoor residual house spraying. Read the following WHO's Position Statement, “The use of DDT in malaria vector control”.
Link to WHO Position Statement:
http://www.who.int/ipcs/capacity_building/who_statement.pdf
Take the position that you work for the World Health Organization, and have been tasked with re-evaluating the current policies outlined in their Position Statement. Be sure to include the following questions and instructions in your analysis, but feel free to use additional information and avenues of investigation to critically analyze this policy.
a) What types of toxicology data would you need to make this decision?
b) Use the four phases of the disposition of a toxic compound to assess the toxicity of DDT.
c) What types of exposure and response are associated with DDT?
d) Should the WHO continue to approve the use of DDT to combat malaria?

Your Article Critique assignment should be 3-4 pages in length. CSU requires that students use the APA format in writing course papers. Therefore, the APA rules for formatting, quoting, paraphrasing, citing, and listing of sources are to be followed.

• 2. Background and Instructions:
In recent years, honeybee colonies have been experiencing “Colony Collapse Disorder” (CCD). Given the key role of honeybees in pollinating our agricultural crops, it has become a serious issue. Many causes for the collapse of honeybee colonies are currently being investigated. The potential causes include viruses, parasites, urban sprawl, pesticides, and other environmental pollutants. Examine the phenomenon of CCD from a toxicological standpoint by researching three groups of chemicals that are being investigated as potential contributors to CCD: Antibiotics, miticides, and neonicotinoid pesticides.
The assigned Case Study for this course deals with the phenomena of “Colony Collapse Disorder” in honeybee populations, and should include the following components:
a) A brief introduction of the phenomenon.
b) Background information on the groups of chemicals pertinent to the Case Study.
c) Analysis of the key potential causes of the phenomena.
d) Summary of the article's conclusions and your own opinions on the potential causes for the phenomena.

Write a 4-5 page analysis (double spaced, 12 pt. type) of the potential causes listed above, and then discuss your opinion regarding which, if any, is the most likely cause. If you do not believe any of these chemicals are contributing to CCD, provide a brief discussion about what you believe to be the cause. Information resources can be gathered from the journals and articles available in our CSU Library Databases. Be sure to provide both in-text references as well as the full citations in APA format at the end of your analysis. Include a cover page and brief abstract for your analysis (these pages are not to be included in the total 4-5 page requirement).
The Case Study assignment must follow APA style guidelines, therefore the APA rules for formatting, quoting, paraphrasing, citing, and listing of sources are to be followed

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
If you want I can list the question now.

Hi!

Could you please tell me when you would need these? I am somewhat familiar with both. Also could you please provide the article/case study?

If you're posting them and requesting me, please put DXJ in the question title line.

Thanks!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
DXJ

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I need the answer at list by the 29 of september, you can pick any article that you like. For your information these have been pay already, but the expert failed me. I called justanswer help desk they were looking for an expert to do this for me. I am going to let them know that you will help me.

v/r

OK. Thanks so much! DXJ

Nathan,

Did you also list the other one? DXJ

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No it should be only one

OK. Just to be clear................

You need the DDT and bee colony collapse answers? DXJ

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes, that what I need.

OK. Thanks!

I can help! DXJ