Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)

Chris M. - Can you help? 4 questions -- Each need to be a

Chris M. - Can you help? 4 questions -- Each need to be a composition of 15-20 sentences each.
# XXXXX&2 use book: A Guidance Approach for the Encouraging Classroom
1. Describe some of the effective ways you've learned how to communicate with parents.

2. What are the problems associated with bullying? What is the liberation teaching response to bullying in the classroom?

# XXXXX&4 use book: The Exceptional Child
3. Describe the transition process from an early childhood program to a preschool program. Be sure to include timelines and the roles of the appropriate personnel.

4. How does poverty affect a child's growth and development? Describe some of the services that are provided to assist those children.
Hello, and thanks for the question.

When is this assignment due?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am hoping to have them complete by end of week. I am currently working on the remaining questions.
Hello tmckee,

I will post answers by Friday (8/31).

You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Since you were unable to help with questions 3&4 can you help with the following scenario and keep the payment the same + a $30 bonus (so $90 total?) These questions were also using The Exceptional Child so not sure if you would have access. If you can't is there a way to lower the $60 payment? I am not in a rush for this, maybe next week?

You have a three year old boy in your preschool class with a hearing imparment in his left ear. He seems to socialize well with the other children but has difficulty following simple directions and often becomes frustrated.

1. Name at least three goals you would like to see incorporated into this child's IEP or IFSP.

2. Are there any specific activities that you would do only with this child? Describe two to three of these activities.

3. Are there any activities that you would need to modify for this child? Describe two to three such activities.

4. How would you develop appropriate play activities for this child?

5. How would you encourage this child's independence?

6. How would you integrate this child into the program?

7 Would you need to make any physical accommodations at the center for this child? If so, please describe such changes or modifications.

8. How do you feel a child with disabilities benefits from being in a setting with children who don't have disabilities? How do you feel the children without disabilities can benefit from having a child with a disability in their class?

9. Would this child need to work with any paraprofessionals? If so, describe the paraprofessional type. Where in your community would you look for such individuals?

10. How would you involve the parents?

Hello tmckee,

Thanks for the reply. I actually am having a hetic couple of weeks coming up (wife has just had Achilles tendon surgery) and, unfortunately, won't have the extra time to work on these questions. If you wanted to lower the amount for the initial question, what would that amount be?

-Chris M.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I'm sorry to hear! Hope she's well soon.

I would say 1/2 of the intial cost, however, I have always been very pleased with your help. How is $40?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

So should I rate now, or wait until you adjust the amount?

Wait until the value is adjusted.

Hello tmckee,

The value for this question has been changed to $40.

-Chris M.
Thanks for your "accept" and positive rating. Very nice of you!