Since you were unable to help with questions 3&4 can you help with the following scenario and keep the payment the same + a $30 bonus (so $90 total?) These questions were also using The Exceptional Child so not sure if you would have access. If you can't is there a way to lower the $60 payment? I am not in a rush for this, maybe next week?
You have a three year old boy in your preschool class with a hearing imparment in his left ear. He seems to socialize well with the other children but has difficulty following simple directions and often becomes frustrated.
1. Name at least three goals you would like to see incorporated into this child's IEP or IFSP.
2. Are there any specific activities that you would do only with this child? Describe two to three of these activities.
3. Are there any activities that you would need to modify for this child? Describe two to three such activities.
4. How would you develop appropriate play activities for this child?
5. How would you encourage this child's independence?
6. How would you integrate this child into the program?
7 Would you need to make any physical accommodations at the center for this child? If so, please describe such changes or modifications.
8. How do you feel a child with disabilities benefits from being in a setting with children who don't have disabilities? How do you feel the children without disabilities can benefit from having a child with a disability in their class?
9. Would this child need to work with any paraprofessionals? If so, describe the paraprofessional type. Where in your community would you look for such individuals?
10. How would you involve the parents?
Thanks for the reply. I actually am having a hetic couple of weeks coming up (wife has just had Achilles tendon surgery) and, unfortunately, won't have the extra time to work on these questions. If you wanted to lower the amount for the initial question, what would that amount be?
I'm sorry to hear! Hope she's well soon.
I would say 1/2 of the intial cost, however, I have always been very pleased with your help. How is $40?
Thanks very much. That would be fine. If could email [email protected] and ask if the value for this question (http://www.justanswer.com/homework/72m4w-chris-m-help-questions-need.html) be changed, I believe they will be able to do that. Again, I regret not being able to complete all the questions.
So should I rate now, or wait until you adjust the amount?
Wait until the value is adjusted.