Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)

Ask A Question...Hello its me again been alittle sick still

Ask A Question...Hello its me again been alittle sick still battleing anxiety & panic disorders was wondering if u can help me with penn foster Lesson 1 the basic of Crime scene investigations exam# XXXXX
Hello, and thanks for the question.

I'll look at this exam as soon as possible. When is your deadline for submitting #40643900?

-Chris M.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Oh thanks really I appreciate it i read and read but with damn anxiety panic disorder cant think srtaight fighting though umm I got b4 the 30 of this month if thats fine. Vero

Hello again,

Thanks for the reply. I will post the answers by tomorrow (8/27).
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok thats fine thanks:)

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I wanna thank you for help! Got a 90% really good I will review the chapter again hopefully i could concerate with this thing going on. Ill b in contact with you soon. Vero

You're very welcome. Glad to assist you!