Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Tutor
Experience:  Ph.D., M.A., B.A.

Good Morning Dr. Steve, I have the following assignment

Customer Question

Good Morning Dr. Steve,

I have the following assignment that I need to complete before Tuesday. Could you please assist me. These will conclude the last ones for this class.

1. What five data-collection techniques are commonly used in criminology? Describe what each one involves and provide examples of how each type of research can be used by criminologists.

Your response must be at least 300 words in length. You are required to use your textbook as source material for your response. All sources must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.

2.
U.S. drug policy has cost Americans billions of dollars annually in recent years. What types of things is this money being spent on? What other adverse effects has drug policy had on the U.S. in recent years? Do you think that enacting alternative drug-control policies such as legalization and decriminalization would successfully combat the growing drug problem, or make the problem worse? Why?

Answer

3. Instead of trying to explain criminality, social control theories attempt to explain why people refrain from committing crimes. Provide a brief description of each type of social control theory and explain how it attempts to identify factors that counteract the tendency toward crime. Which theory do you feel is most valid? Why?

Your response must be at least 300 words in length. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.

4. What is futures research? Briefly describe the techniques used for futures research. In your own words, explain the principles that serve as the foundation for these techniques. Why is futures research important?

5. What types of locations are most vehicles stolen from? Why do offenders steal cars? What can happen to a vehicle after it is stolen? Are many stolen vehicles recovered, and what does “recovered” mean to different agencies in relation to stolen vehicles?

Regards,
Lawrence
Category: Homework
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.
Good morning Lawrence,

Hope all is well. I will be sure to have the reports completed on schedule. Are you referring to this coming Tuesday the 28th?

Speak to you soon,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning Dr. Steve,

Yes I have to have them completed before this tuesday.

Thank you again for assisting me.

Lawrence

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, Lawrence. I will be sure to have the reports posted by Tuesday evening. Could you tell me what time zone you are in?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dr. Steve,

I am in Hawaii. So I have to have the reports in before midnight on the 28th. I am sorry for the late submission of my assignments but my work schedule has been conflicting these past few weeks.

Lawrence.

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.
I will be sure to have the reports posted on schedule. To be sure I have your time zone calculated correctly, you are currently at 8:11 A.M.: is this correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dr. Steve,

Yes that is the correct time here in Hawaii.

Thank you

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.
I will be sure to have the reports posted on time.

Best regards,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey Dr. Steve,

How are the reports coming?

Regards,

Lawrence

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon Lawrence,

I should have all five reports completed within the next 3 hours.

Best regards,
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.
Good evening Lawrence,

I am working on the final draft of the final report and should have all 5 reports posted within the next 60 minutes.

Best regards,
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.

Dear Lawrence,

Attached are your 5 reports. The reports are a total of 3,074 words in length, which at the rate of 10 cents a word leaves us with a balance of $200 to apply to the bonus when you accept the reports.

Please CLICK HERE to download your report on “Data-collection Techniques”.

Please CLICK HERE to download your review of “The War on Drugs in the United States”.

Please CLICK HERE to download your new report on “Stolen Vehicles”.

Please CLICK HERE to download your new report on “Futures Research”

Please CLICK HERE to download your new report on “Social Control Theories”.

Speak to you soon,

Dr. Steve, Tutor
Experience: Ph.D., M.A., B.A.
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much Lawrence. If you have successfully downloaded all the reports, I will now delete the links for privacy per your standing order to do so.

Speak to you soon,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dr. Steve,

Yes I downloaded them successfully. Thank you again for helping me once again. You are the best.

Regards
Lawrence

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, Lawrence.

Yours truly,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Good Evening Dr. Steve,

I trust all is well with you. I have enrolled in two new classes and will be needing your assistance if you are available.

I am currently enrolled in English Composition and Western Civilization.

I have two questions that I am currently submitting which are the following:

1.

"What is the West?" discusses the evolving ideas of western civilization and the questions one should ask when studying it. Reflect on these ideas and how one should analyze the materials of the course.

2.
Discuss the changes in culture related to the development of agriculture. Provide specific examples.

My primary source is coming from "The West " Encounters & Transformations Third Edition by Brian levack, Edward Muir, and Meredith Veldman.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Lawrence

Skip text editor options

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.

Good evening Lawrence,

It is good to hear from you once again. I hope all is well. Could you tell me when these reports are due?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dr. Steve,

Wednesday evening will work. Again thank you for your support and availability as always. Its the same requirments as my past discussion questions (200 words in length. You are required to use your textbook as source material for your response. All sources must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations)

Regards,

Lawrence

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.

Good morning Lawrence,

Could you tell me which text book you are currently using?

Speak to you soon,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, Lawrence.
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.

Good evening Lawrence,

I should have both reports posted within the next two hours.

Best regards,

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Dr. Steve, Tutor
Experience: Ph.D., M.A., B.A.
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, Lawrence.

Thank you for the excellent bonus and the excellent feedback; it is sincerely appreciated!

As you have successfully downloaded the reports, I will now delete the links for privacy per your standing order to do so.

Yours truly,