Owen
Owen, Attending Physician
Experience:  I teach medical students and residents with title of Asst. Professor
18703594

what is the best way to learn to read better and faster and

what is the best way to learn to read better and faster and take things I am reading in better

Owen : Actually the best way of learning to read better and to comprehend more of what you are reading is to actually just read more
Owen : You need to read more of different things
Owen : You should read novels, Non-fiction, and even reading text books, and well writtten mazazines and Newspapers especially the Opinnon columns of newspapers.
Owen : The more you read, then better you will become - there is no shortcut to this.
Owen : This goes for anyting in life - the more you do it, the faster you become at it, and the better you become at it.
Owen : I hope this helps
Customer:

I have been looking at speed reading courses do you think these will help

Owen : Are you there?
Owen : Hello
Owen : Speeding courses are okay to allow you to get the 'main' idea of what you are reading - but they do not allow you to get the Entire amount of the reading material
Owen : And you will spend money on the speeding reading - where you will get so much more out of just reading more -
Owen : The more you read and more different types of material you read the faster, better and more comprehension you will get.
Owen : I hope this helps
Owen : Thank you for your question
Customer:

thanks very much